The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Diana Traikova to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Leibniz-Institut für Agrarentwicklung in Transformationsökonomien (IAMO)Halle, Germany
: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 0
(+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 199
Theodor-Lieser-Strasse 2, 06120 Halle(Saale)
RePEc:edi:iamoode (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Mollers, Judith & Traikova, Diana & Birhala, Brandusha & Wolz, Axel, 2015. "Why (not) cooperate? Modelling cognitive determinants of farmers' motivation to join producer groups in Romania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212472, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kvartiuk, Vasyl & Traikova, Diana & Petrick, Martin, 2015. "Fachkräftemangel In Der Deutschen Landwirtschaft: Das Potenzial Osteuropäischer Agrarabsolventen," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209221, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Petrick, Martin & Gotter, Christa & Kvartiuk, Vasyl & Traikova, Diana & Wiener, Bettina & Winge, Susanne, 2015. "Beschäftigung von Migranten in der ostdeutschen Landwirtschaft," IAMO Policy Briefs 25, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Traikova, Diana & Manolova, Tatiana & Möllers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2014. "Bribing culture and rural start-up plans in transition: evidence from Bulgaria," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182794, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Möllers, Judith & Traikova, Diana & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2014. "Peculiarities of emerging rural entrepreneurship in a post-socialist economy," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182862, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Traikova, Diana & Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2012. "How Farmers Become Entrepreneurs - Prenatal Diagnostic of Rural Firms in Bulgaria," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126816, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Traikova, Diana & Mollers, Judith & Fritzsch, Jana & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2007. "Some Conceptional Thoughts on the Impact of Social Networks on Non-farm Rural Employment," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7801, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Judith Möllers & Wiebke Meyer & Sherif Xhema & Diana Traikova & Gertrud Buchenrieder, 2015. "Cognitive Constructs and the Intention to Remit," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(10), pages 1341-1357, October.
- Traikova, Diana, 2013. "Determinants of non-farm entrepreneurial intentions in a transitional context: Evidence from rural Bulgaria," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 72, number 72, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Traikova, Diana & Mollers, Judith & Fritzsch, Jana & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2007.
"Some Conceptional Thoughts on the Impact of Social Networks on Non-farm Rural Employment,"
104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary
7801, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hans Wydler & Christian Flury2, 2009. "Pluriaktive Landwirtschaft in der Schweiz - Eine sekundärstatistische Analyse," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 2(1), pages 205-232.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Diana Traikova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.