Report NEP-ENT-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Zorina Khan, 2015. "Invisible Women: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Family Firms in France during Early Industrialization," NBER Working Papers 20854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer & John Haltiwanger, 2014. "Cyclical Reallocation of Workers Across Large and Small Employers," 2014 Meeting Papers 735, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "An Innovation Policy Framework: Bridging the Gap between Industrial Dynamics and Growth," Working Paper Series 1054, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Tavassoli, Sam, 2015. "Persistence of various types of innovation analysed and explained," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 392, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ryan Banerjee, 2014. "SMEs, financial constraints and growth," BIS Working Papers 475, Bank for International Settlements.
- Islam, Asif, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and the allocation of government spending under imperfect markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7163, The World Bank.
- Kevin Donovan, 2014. "Subsistence Entrepreneurs and Misallocation," 2014 Meeting Papers 771, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Conley, Kelsey & Whitacre, Brian, 2015. "Does Broadband Matter for Rural Entrepreneurs or ‘Creative Class’ Employees?," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196832, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- José Neves Cruz, 2013. "Is white-collar crime a form of entrepreneurship?," OBEGEF Working Papers 022, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Möllers, Judith & Traikova, Diana & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2014. "Peculiarities of emerging rural entrepreneurship in a post-socialist economy," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182862, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter, 2014. "Does agglomeration matter everywhere?: new firm location decisions in rural and urban markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38342, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Traikova, Diana & Manolova, Tatiana & Möllers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2014. "Bribing culture and rural start-up plans in transition: evidence from Bulgaria," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182794, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paolo Crosetto & Tobias Regner, 2014. "Crowdfunding: Determinants of success and funding dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2015. "Why Do SMEs Not Borrow More from Banks? Evidence from the People's Republic of China and Southeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 509, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ali , Abd Elrahman Elzahi Saaid, 2014. "The Challenges of Islamic Trade Finance in Promoting SMEs in IDB Member Countries," Working Papers 1435-6, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Kohei Nishikawa & Daisuke Kanama, "undated". "Universities' Role as Knowledge Sources for Product Innovations," Working Papers e56, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Jadwiga Goraczkowska, 2014. "Technological parks and the innovation activity of enterprises in the industrial networks – developed regions vs. the intermediate ones," Working Papers 29/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2014.
- Mariia A. Molodchik & Carlos Jardon & Angel Barajas, 2015. "The Firm Size Effect On Performance Due To Intangible Resources," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.