Wai Ming To
|First Name:||Wai Ming|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Faculty of Business, Macao Polytechnic University, Rua de Luis Gonzaga Gomes, Macao SAR, China|
|Terminal Degree:||1991 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Faculty of Business Macau, Macao
Universidade Politécnica de Macau
RePEc:edi:fbpmumo (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Wai Ming To & Andy W. L. Chung, 2023. "Carbon-Neutrality Research in China—Trends and Emerging Themes," World, MDPI, vol. 4(3), pages 1-19, August.
- King Hang Lam & Wai Ming To & Peter K.C. Lee, 2022. "Smart Building Management System (SBMS) for Commercial Buildings—Key Attributes and Usage Intentions from Building Professionals’ Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Weng Marc Lim & Wai-Ming To, 2022. "The economic impact of a global pandemic on the tourism economy: the case of COVID-19 and Macao’s destination- and gambling-dependent economy," Current Issues in Tourism, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 1258-1269, April.
- Wai Ming TO & King Hang LAM, 2022. "Economic Growth, Energy Use, and Greenhouse Gases Emission in Macao SAR, China," Chinese Journal of Urban and Environmental Studies (CJUES), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 1-21, March.
- Wai-Ming To, 2022. "A Bibliometric Analysis of World Issues—Social, Political, Economic, and Environmental Dimensions," World, MDPI, vol. 3(3), pages 1-20, August.
- Millissa F. Y. Cheung & W. M. To, 2021. "The Effect of Consumer Perceptions of the Ethics of Retailers on Purchase Behavior and Word-of-Mouth: The Moderating Role of Ethical Beliefs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 171(4), pages 771-788, July.
- Cheung, Millissa F.Y. & To, W.M., 2021. "Effect of customer involvement on co-creation of services: A moderated mediation model," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Billy Tat Wai Yu & Wai Ming To, 2021. "The Effects of Difficult Co-Workers on Employee Attitudinal Responses and Intention to Leave Among Chinese Working Adults," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(2), pages 21582440211, May.
- Wai-Ming To & Billy T. W. Yu, 2021. "Effects of Difficult Coworkers on Employees’ Responses in Macao’s Public Organizations—The Mediating Role of Perceived Stress," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Wai-Ming To & Peter K. C. Lee & Antonio K. W. Lau, 2021. "Economic and Environmental Changes in Shenzhen—A Technology Hub in Southern China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-17, May.
- Wai Ming To & Jennifer H. Gao & Ernest Y. W. Leung, 2020. "The Effects of Job Insecurity on Employeesâ€™ Financial Well-Being and Work Satisfaction Among Chinese Pink-Collar Workers," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, December.
- Cheung, Millissa F.Y. & To, W.M., 2019. "An extended model of value-attitude-behavior to explain Chinese consumersâ€™ green purchase behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 145-153.
- Wai-Ming To & Peter K. C. Lee, 2018. "China’s Maritime Economic Development: A Review, the Future Trend, and Sustainability Implications," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Wai-Ming To & Peter K C Lee & King-Hang Lam, 2018. "Building professionals’ intention to use smart and sustainable building technologies – An empirical study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(8), pages 1-17, August.
- Wai Ming To & Billy T. W. Yu & Peter K. C. Lee, 2018. "How Quality Management System Components Lead to Improvement in Service Organizations: A System Practitioner Perspective," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, November.
- Wai-Ming To & Peter K. C. Lee, 2017. "A Triple Bottom Line Analysis of Hong Kong’s Logistics Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(3), pages 1-10, March.
- Wai-Ming To & Peter K. C. Lee, 2017. "Energy Consumption and Economic Development in Hong Kong, China," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Wai-Ming To & Peter K. C. Lee & Chi To Ng, 2017. "Factors Contributing to Haze Pollution: Evidence from Macao, China," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-12, September.
- Millissa F. Y. Cheung & W. M. To, 2017. "The effect of organizational responses to service failures on customer satisfaction perception," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(4), pages 767-784, December.
- Wai-Ming To & Peter Ka Chun Lee & Tsz-Ming Lai, 2017. "Modeling of Monthly Residential and Commercial Electricity Consumption Using Nonlinear Seasonal Models—The Case of Hong Kong," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-16, June.
- Wai Ming To & Andy W. L. Chung, 2014. "Public Engagement In Environmental Impact Assessment In Hong Kong Sar, China Using Web 2.0: Past, Present And Future," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(01), pages 1-13.
- To, W.M., 2014. "Association between energy use and poor visibility in Hong Kong SAR, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 12-20.
- W. To & Joyce Tam & Millissa Cheung, 2013. "Explore how Chinese consumers evaluate retail service quality and satisfaction," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(1), pages 121-142, March.
- Lee, Peter K.C. & To, W.M. & Yu, Billy T.W., 2013. "Team attributes and performance of operational service teams: An empirical taxonomy development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 51-60.
- Lam, K.H. & Lai, T.M. & Lo, W.C. & To, W.M., 2012. "The application of dynamic modelling techniques to the grid-connected PV (photovoltaic) systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 264-274.
- To, W.M. & Lai, T.M. & Chung, W.L., 2011. "Fuel life cycle emissions for electricity consumption in the world’s gaming center–Macao SAR, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5162-5168.
- Lai, T.M. & To, W.M. & Lo, W.C. & Choy, Y.S. & Lam, K.H., 2011. "The causal relationship between electricity consumption and economic growth in a Gaming and Tourism Center: The case of Macao SAR, the People’s Republic of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1134-1142.
- Cheung, Millissa F.Y. & To, W.M., 2011. "Customer involvement and perceptions: The moderating role of customer co-production," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 271-277.
- Lai, T.M. & To, W.M. & Lo, W.C. & Choy, Y.S., 2008. "Modeling of electricity consumption in the Asian gaming and tourism center—Macao SAR, People's Republic of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 679-688.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wai Ming To should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.