Kelly Yili Tang
|First Name:||Kelly Yili|
Institute for Transportation Studies (ITS) Berkeley, California (United States)
University of California-Berkeley
109 McLaughlin Hall, Mail Code 1720, Berkeley, CA 94720-1720
RePEc:edi:itucbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Yang, Hai & Tang, Yili, 2018. "Managing rail transit peak-hour congestion with a fare-reward scheme," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 122-136.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yang, Hai & Tang, Yili, 2018.
"Managing rail transit peak-hour congestion with a fare-reward scheme,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 122-136.
- Yang, Hai & Shao, Chaoyi & Wang, Hai & Ye, Jieping, 2020. "Integrated reward scheme and surge pricing in a ridesourcing market," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 126-142.
- Kamel, Islam & Shalaby, Amer & Abdulhai, Baher, 2020. "A modelling platform for optimizing time-dependent transit fares in large-scale multimodal networks," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 38-54.
- Ren, Tao & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2020. "A competitive system with transit and highway: Revisiting the political feasibility of road pricing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 42-56.
- Wang, Jing & Zhang, Xiaoning & Wang, Hua & Zhang, Michael, 2019. "Optimal parking supply in bi-modal transportation network considering transit scale economies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 207-229.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kelly Yili Tang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.