Institut for Organisation København, Denmark
Copenhagen Business School
: +45 3815 3815
Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg
RePEc:edi:iocbsdk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nuvolari, Alessandro & Tartari, Valentina & Tranchero, Matteo, 2019. "Patterns of innovation during the industrial revolution: a reappraisal using a composite indicator of patent quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 13958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Valentina Tartari, 2009. "Mr Woodcroft and the value of English patents of invention, 1617-1852," Working Papers 9015, Economic History Society.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Valentina Tartari, 2009.
"Bennet Woodcroft and the Value of English Patents, 1617-1841,"
LEM Papers Series
2009/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nuvolari, Alessandro & Tartari, Valentina, 2011. "Bennet Woodcroft and the value of English patents, 1617-1841," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 97-115, January.
- Mike Wright & Valentina Tartari & Kenneth G. Huang & Francesco Di Lorenzo & Janet Bercovitz, 2018. "Knowledge Worker Mobility in Context: Pushing the Boundaries of Theory and Methods," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Tartari, Valentina & Salter, Ammon, 2015. "The engagement gap:," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 1176-1191.
- Tartari, Valentina & Perkmann, Markus & Salter, Ammon, 2014. "In good company: The influence of peers on industry engagement by academic scientists," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1189-1203.
- Perkmann, Markus & Tartari, Valentina & McKelvey, Maureen & Autio, Erkko & Broström, Anders & D’Este, Pablo & Fini, Riccardo & Geuna, Aldo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Hughes, Alan & Krabel, Stefan & Kitson, Mi, 2013. "Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university–industry relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 423-442.
- Valentina Tartari & Stefano Breschi, 2012. "Set them free: scientists' evaluations of the benefits and costs of university--industry research collaboration," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 1117-1147, October.
- Valentina Tartari & Ammon Salter & Pablo D'Este, 2012. "Crossing the Rubicon: exploring the factors that shape academics' perceptions of the barriers to working with industry," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 655-677.
- Nuvolari, Alessandro & Tartari, Valentina, 2011.
"Bennet Woodcroft and the value of English patents, 1617-1841,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 97-115, January.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Valentina Tartari, 2009. "Bennet Woodcroft and the Value of English Patents, 1617-1841," LEM Papers Series 2009/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Clarysse, Bart & Tartari, Valentina & Salter, Ammon, 2011. "The impact of entrepreneurial capacity, experience and organizational support on academic entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1084-1093, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Valentina Tartari should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.