Report NEP-INO-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2009. "Business and Financial Method Patents, Innovation, and Policy," NBER Working Papers 14868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Caroline M. Hoxby & Andreu Mas-Colell & André Sapir, 2009. "The Governance and Performance of Research Universities: Evidence from Europe and the U.S," NBER Working Papers 14851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edquist, Charles & Chaminade, Cristina, 2009. "Industrial policy from a systems-of-innovation perspective," EIB Papers 5/2006, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Valentina Tartari, 2009. "Bennet Woodcroft and the Value of English Patents, 1617-1841," LEM Papers Series 2009/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2009. "Building and Blocking: The Two Faces of Technology Acquisition," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-042 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno, 2009. "Evidence On The Role Of Ownership Structure On Firms’ Innovative Performance," IREA Working Papers 200909, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Stefan Krabel & Donald S. Siegel & Viktor Slavtchev, 2009. "The Internationalization of Science and its Influence on Academic Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.