Report NEP-TID-2020-09-07This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Cincera & Julie Delanote & Pierre Mohnen & Anabela Santos & Christoph Weiss, 2020. "Intangible investments and productivity performance," GEE Papers 0145, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2020.
- Paulo Matos & Pedro Neves, 2020. "The Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in the Portuguese Quaternary Sector," GEE Papers 0149, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Apr 2020.
- Katharina Längle, 2020. "Offshoring: What Consequences for Workers? Evidence from Global Value Chains," Post-Print halshs-02899944, HAL.
- Benjamin Balsmeier & Lee Fleming & Matt Marx & Seungryul Ryan Shin, 2020. "Skilled Human Capital and High-Growth Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Inventor Inflows," NBER Working Papers 27605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2020. "The Future of Artificial Intelligence in International Healthcare: An Index," Proceedings of the 17th International RAIS Conference, June 1-2, 2020 003jp, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Luca David Opromolla & Giordano Mion & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2020. "Dream Jobs," GEE Papers 0153, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jul 2020.
- Porzio, Tommaso & Rossi, Federico & Santangelo, Gabriella, 2020. "The Human Side of Structural Transformation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1297, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2020. "The effects of R&D tax incentives and their role in the innovation policy mix: Findings from the OECD microBeRD project, 2016-19," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 92, OECD Publishing.
- Todorova, Tamara, 2020. "Market Power and the Incentive to Innovate: A Return to Schumpeter and Arrow," EconStor Preprints 222573, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hu, Yuanhong, 2020. "Does Economic Policy Uncertainty Affect the Export Technological Sophistication of Manufacturing Industries?," EconStor Preprints 222931, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Marcelo P. Duarte & Fernando M. P. O. Carvalho, 2020. "Portugal in the Global Innovation Index: A panel data analysis," GEE Papers 0144, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2020.
- Zaourak,Gabriel Roberto, 2020. "Rent-Seeking Activities, Misallocation, and Innovation in Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9293, The World Bank.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Emilio Raiteri, 2020. "Technology protectionism and the patent system: Evidence from China," Working Papers 11, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Dimitrios Exadaktylos & Massimo Riccaboni & Armando Rungi, 2020. "Talents from Abroad. Foreign Managers and Productivity in the United Kingdom," Papers 2007.04055, arXiv.org.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Valentina Tartari & Matteo Tranchero, 2020. "Patterns of Innovation during the Industrial Revolution: a Reappraisal using a Composite Indicator of Patent Quality," LEM Papers Series 2020/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Matilde Giaccherini & David Herberich & David Jimenez-Gomez & John List & Giovanni Ponti & Michael Price, 2020. "Are Economics and Psychology Complements in Household Technology Diffusion? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00713, The Field Experiments Website.