Report NEP-INO-2020-09-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Valentina Tartari & Matteo Tranchero, 2020. "Patterns of Innovation during the Industrial Revolution: a Reappraisal using a Composite Indicator of Patent Quality," LEM Papers Series 2020/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Emilio Raiteri, 2020. "Technology protectionism and the patent system: Evidence from China," Working Papers 11, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Oecd, 2020. "The effects of R&D tax incentives and their role in the innovation policy mix: Findings from the OECD microBeRD project, 2016-19," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 92, OECD Publishing.
- Michele Cincera & Julie Delanote & Pierre Mohnen & Anabela Santos & Christoph Weiss, 2020. "Intangible investments and productivity performance," GEE Papers 0145, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2020.
- Stefano CLÃ’ & Marco FRIGERIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2020. "Financial Support to Innovation: the Role of European Development Financial Institutions," Working Papers - Economics wp2020_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Hu, Yuanhong, 2020. "Does Economic Policy Uncertainty Affect the Export Technological Sophistication of Manufacturing Industries?," EconStor Preprints 222931, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jie Bai & Panle Jia Barwick & Shengmao Cao & Shanjun Li, 2020. "Quid Pro Quo, Knowledge Spillover, and Industrial Quality Upgrading: Evidence from the Chinese Auto Industry," NBER Working Papers 27644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo P. Duarte & Fernando M. P. O. Carvalho, 2020. "Portugal in the Global Innovation Index: A panel data analysis," GEE Papers 0144, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2020.
- Vlados, Charis & Deniozos, Nikolaos & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos & Digkas, Agis-Georgios, 2019. "From Traditional Regional Analysis to Dynamics of Local Development: Foundations and Theoretical Reorientations," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 2-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.