Report NEP-SBM-2021-05-31This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Husain, Tareef, 2021. "Drivers of SME Formation in Indian States: The Empirics," MPRA Paper 25061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasuo Goto, 2021. "Efficiency of small and medium-sized real estate industry -An analysis on the period after the burst of the bubble economy using micro-data," KIER Working Papers 1059, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Levine, Ross & Rubinstein, Yona, 2020. "Selection into entrepreneurship and self-employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 15143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guerrero, Maribel & Link, Albert, 2021. "Public Support of Innovative Activity in Small and Large Firms in Mexico," UNCG Economics Working Papers 21-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Francesco Lamperti & Mariana Mazzucato & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2021. "Mission-Oriented Policies and the "Entrepreneurial State" at Work: An Agent-Based Exploration," LEM Papers Series 2021/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Duleep, Harriet & Jaeger, David A. & McHenry, Peter, 2021. "On Immigration and Native Entrepreneurship," GLO Discussion Paper Series 846, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kozeniauskas, Nicholas & Moreira, Pedro & Santos, Cezar, 2020. "Covid-19 and Firms: Productivity and Government Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 15156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valentina Tartari & Scott Stern, 2021. "More than an Ivory Tower: The Impact of Research Institutions on the Quantity and Quality of Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 28846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Vorre Hansen & Lars Fuglsang & Faïz Gallouj & Ada Scupola, 2021. "Social entrepreneurs as change makers: expanding public service networks for social innovation," Post-Print halshs-03230554, HAL.
- Catherine E. Fazio & Jorge Guzman & Yupeng Liu & Scott Stern, 2021. "How is COVID Changing the Geography of Entrepreneurship? Evidence from the Startup Cartography Project," NBER Working Papers 28787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ewens, Michael & Malenko, Nadya, 2020. "Board dynamics over the startup life cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 15024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muhammad Farooq Ahmad & Oskar Kowalewski, 2021. "Board Reforms and Innovation," Working Papers 2021-ACF-03, IESEG School of Management.
- Paolo Castelnuovo & Stefano Clo & Massimo Florio, 2021. "Space policy drives innovation through technological procurement: evidence from Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2021_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- BENEDETTI FASIL Cristiana & DEL RIO Juan Carlos & DOMNICK Clemens & FAKO Peter & FLACHENECKER Florian & GAVIGAN James & JANIRI Mario & STAMENOV Blagoy & TESTA Giuseppina, 2021. "High Growth Enterprises in the COVID-19 Crisis Context: demographics, environmental innovations, digitalization, finance and policy measures," JRC Research Reports JRC124469, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Matsuyama, Kiminori & Ushchev, Philip, 2020. "Destabilizing Effects of Market Size in the Dynamics of Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 15010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F. Javier Sanchez-Vidal & Camino Ramon-Llorens, 2021. "Perception of corruption influences entrepreneurship inside established companies," Papers 2105.11829, arXiv.org.
- Elizabeth Ananat & Shihe Fu & Stephen Ross, 2021. "Agglomeration Economies and Race Specific Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 28847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.