|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2019 Department of Economics; University of Notre Dame (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Banco Central de ChileSantiago, Chile
RePEc:edi:bccgvcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Espinosa, Miguel & Rondon, Carlos & Romero, Mauricio, 2012. "The use of mathematics in economics and its effect on a scholar's academic career," MPRA Paper 41341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Arroyo-Marioli & Francisco Bullano & Simas Kucinskas & Carlos Rondón-Moreno, 2021. "Tracking R of COVID-19: A new real-time estimation using the Kalman filter," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(1), pages 1-16, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2012-09-22. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2012-09-22. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2012-09-22. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2012-09-22. Author is listed
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2012-09-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Rondon-Moreno
(Carlos Rondon-Moreno) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.