Frank T. Rothaermel
Scheller College of Business Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
Georgia Institute of Technology
800 West Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308-0520
RePEc:edi:cmgatus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Annamaria Conti & Marie C. Thursby & Frank Rothaermel, 2011.
"Show Me the Right Stuff: Signals for High Tech Startups,"
NBER Working Papers
17050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Conti & Marie Thursby & Frank T. Rothaermel, 2013. "Show Me the Right Stuff: Signals for High-Tech Startups," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 341-364, June.
- Frank T. Rothaermel & Shanti D. Agung & Lin Jiang, 2007. "University entrepreneurship: a taxonomy of the literature," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 691-791, August.
- Rothaermel, Frank T. & Thursby, Marie, 2007. "The nanotech versus the biotech revolution: Sources of productivity in incumbent firm research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 832-849, July.
- Rothaermel, Frank T. & Deeds, David L., 2006. "Alliance type, alliance experience and alliance management capability in high-technology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 429-460, July.
- Rothaermel, Frank T. & Thursby, Marie, 2005. "Incubator firm failure or graduation?: The role of university linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1076-1090, September.
- Rothaermel, Frank T. & Thursby, Marie, 2005. "University-incubator firm knowledge flows: assessing their impact on incubator firm performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-320, April.
- Suresh Kotha & Violina P Rindova & Frank T Rothaermel, 2001. "Assets and Actions: Firm-Specific Factors in the Internationalization of U.S. Internet Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 769-791, December.
- Rothaermel, Frank T., 2001. "Complementary assets, strategic alliances, and the incumbent's advantage: an empirical study of industry and firm effects in the biopharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1235-1251, October.
- Robert J. Parsons & Gary M. Woller & Günther Neubauer & Frank T. Rothaermel & Barbara Zelle, 2000. "International Health Care Reform: The Need For Comprehensive Micro-Comparative Analysis," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 17(1), pages 1-31, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frank T. Rothaermel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.