Technological Discontinuities and Complementary Assets: A Longitudinal Study of Industry and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:10:p:1986-2004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hwan Jin Kim, 2016. "The Comparative Effects of Transaction Cost Economics and Resource Based View: A Technological Alliance Motivational Perspective," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(5), pages 64-75, May.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:1062-1081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Adner & Rahul Kapoor, 2016. "Innovation ecosystems and the pace of substitution: Re-examining technology S-curves," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 625-648, April.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:13:p:2579-2598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Clark & Mike Wright & Zilia Iskoujina & Philip Garnett, 2014. "JMS at 50: Trends over Time," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 19-37, January.
- Volker H. Hoffmann & Thomas Trautmann & Jens Hamprecht, 2009. "Regulatory Uncertainty: A Reason to Postpone Investments? Not Necessarily," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1227-1253, November.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Elisabet Garrido & Juan P. Maicas, 2015. "Incumbents, technological change and institutions: How the value of complementary resources varies across markets," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(12), pages 1778-1801, December.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:1253-1267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Mei-Chih & Mathews, John A., 2008. "China's national innovative capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1465-1479, October.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9900-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun Na & Yao Sun, 2016. "How do Multinationals Exploit Technologies in the Global Market?," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 1-29, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0039-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9511-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstechnological discontinuities; complementary assets; incumbent industry and firm performance heterogeneity; time series and panel data analyses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:16:y:2005:i:1:p:52-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.