Technological Discontinuities and Complementary Assets: A Longitudinal Study of Industry and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Elisabet Garrido & Juan P. Maicas, 2015. "Incumbents, technological change and institutions: How the value of complementary resources varies across markets," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(12), pages 1778-1801, December.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:1253-1267 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0039-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9900-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun Na & Yao Sun, 2016. "How do Multinationals Exploit Technologies in the Global Market?," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 1-29, June.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:10:p:1986-2004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:1062-1081 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:13:p:2579-2598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volker H. Hoffmann & Thomas Trautmann & Jens Hamprecht, 2009. "Regulatory Uncertainty: A Reason to Postpone Investments? Not Necessarily," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1227-1253, November.
- Hwan Jin Kim, 2016. "The Comparative Effects of Transaction Cost Economics and Resource Based View: A Technological Alliance Motivational Perspective," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(5), pages 64-75, May.
- Ron Adner & Rahul Kapoor, 2016. "Innovation ecosystems and the pace of substitution: Re-examining technology S-curves," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 625-648, April.
- Timothy Clark & Mike Wright & Zilia Iskoujina & Philip Garnett, 2014. "JMS at 50: Trends over Time," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 19-37, January.
- Hu, Mei-Chih & Mathews, John A., 2008. "China's national innovative capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1465-1479, October.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9511-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstechnological discontinuities; complementary assets; incumbent industry and firm performance heterogeneity; time series and panel data analyses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:16:y:2005:i:1:p:52-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .