|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of International Development (Queen Elizabeth House) Oxford, United Kingdom
: +44 (1865) 281800
+44 (1865) 281801
3 Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3TB
RePEc:edi:qehoxuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Dev, S. Mahendra & Ravi, C. & Viswanathan, Brinda & Gulati, Ashok & Ramachander, Sangamitra, 2004. "Economic liberalisation targeted programmes and household food security," MTID discussion papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dev, S. Mahendra & Ravi, C. & Viswanathan, Brinda & Gulati, Ashok & Ramachander, Sangamitra, 2004.
"Economic liberalisation targeted programmes and household food security,"
MTID discussion papers
68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok, 2006. "Grain price stabilization experiences in Asia: What have we learned?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 302-312, August.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph, 2008. "Grain marketing parastatals in Asia: Why do they have to change now?," IFPRI book chapters,in: Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph (ed.), From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture, chapter 2, pages 10-47 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- A. Ganesh Kumar & Ashok Gulati & Ralph Cummings, Jr., 2009.
"Reforming Foodgrains Management: Achieving Food Security with Cost-Effectiveness,"
- A. Ganesh-Kumar & Ashok Gulati & Ralph Cummings & Jr., 2008. "Reforming Foodgrains Management : Achieving Food Security with Cost-Effectiveness," Development Economics Working Papers 22152, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- A. Ganesh-Kumar & Ashok Gulati & Ralph Cummings, Jr, 2008. "Reforming foodgrains management: Achieving food security with cost-effectiveness," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-027, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- World Bank, 2007. "India - Himachal Pradesh : Accelerating Development and Sustaining Success in a Hill State," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7788, The World Bank.
- Mullen, Kathleen & Sun, Dongsheng & Thomas, Marcelle & Orden, David & Gulati, Ashok, 2004. "Agricultural Policy Interventions In Developing Countries: Mapping The Nature, Degree And Progress Of Reforms," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20081, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2004.
"Spatial integration of maize markets in post-liberalized Uganda,"
MTID discussion papers
71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shahidur Rashid, 2004. "Spatial Integration of Maize Markets in Post-liberalised Uganda," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(1), pages 102-133, March.
- Persaud, Suresh Chand & Landes, Maurice R., 2007. "The Role of Policy and Industry Structure in India's Oilseed Markets," Economic Research Report 7218, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra, 2003. "Social Safety Nets for Poverty Reduction in South Asia – Global Experiences," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 5.
- World Bank, 2010. "Egypt, Arab Republic of - Food Subsidies : Benefit Incidence and Leakages," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2913, The World Bank.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Mahendra Dev, S., 2008. "Parastatals and food policies: The Indian case," IFPRI book chapters,in: Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph (ed.), From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture, chapter 3, pages 51-76 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smith, Natalia & Garrett, James L. & Vardhan, Vishnu, 2008. "FOOD AND NUTRITION IN HYDERABAD. Current Knowledge and Priorities for Action in an Urban Setting," Analysis and Action for Sustainable Development of Hyderabad 6369, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Cummings Jr., Ralph & Gulati, Ashok, 2007. "Grain Marketing Parastatals in Asia: Results from Six Case Studies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1872-1888, November.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sangamitra Ramachander should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.