The Role of Policy and Industry Structure in India's Oilseed Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dev, S. Mahendra & Ravi, C. & Viswanathan, Brinda & Gulati, Ashok & Ramachander, Sangamitra, 2004. "Economic liberalisation targeted programmes and household food security," MTID discussion papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sudhir Chaudhary, 1997. "Government Intervention and Trends in the Indian Oilseeds Sector: An Analysis of Alternative Policy Scenarios," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 97-wp179, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawkes, Corinna & Friel, Sharon & Lobstein, Tim & Lang, Tim, 2012. "Linking agricultural policies with obesity and noncommunicable diseases: A new perspective for a globalising world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-353.
- Landes, Maurice R. & Burfisher, Mary E., 2009. "Growth and Equity Effects of Agricultural Marketing Efficiency Gains in India," Economic Research Report 55959, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- KM Shivakumar & S.Kombairaju & M.Chandrasekaran, "undated". "Trade Policy Analysis of Edible Oil Imports of India under CGE framework," EcoMod2007 23900083, EcoMod.
- Privitera, Donatella & Rognetta, Bernardo, 2008. "Caratteristiche e mutamenti del commercio agro-alimentare: un confronto fra Italia ed India," 2008 XVI Convegno Annuale SIEA - Le Dinamiche del Commercio Agro-alimentare Tra Commodities e Prodotti Differenziati, 5-6 Giugno 2008, Trieste 48177, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Pursell, Garry & Gulati, Ashok & Gupta, Kanupriya, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in India," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48483, World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; oilseeds; soybeans; vegetable oil; meal; processing industry; industry structure; policy; trade liberalization; Agricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:7218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.