|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Yonatan Berman & Ole Peters & Alexander Adamou, 2016. "Far from equilibrium: Wealth reallocation in the United States," Papers 1605.05631, arXiv.org.
- Ole Peters & Alexander Adamou, 2015. "Rational insurance with linear utility and perfect information," Papers 1507.04655, arXiv.org.
- Ole Peters & Alexander Adamou, 2015. "The evolutionary advantage of cooperation," Papers 1506.03414, arXiv.org.
- Ole Peters & Murray Gell-Mann, 2014. "Evaluating gambles using dynamics," Papers 1405.0585, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Ole Peters & William Klein, 2012. "Ergodicity breaking in geometric Brownian motion," Papers 1209.4517, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Ole Peters, 2011. "Menger 1934 revisited," Papers 1110.1578, arXiv.org.
- Ole Peters & Alexander Adamou, 2011. "Stochastic Market Efficiency," Papers 1101.4548, arXiv.org.
- Ole Peters, 2010. "The time resolution of the St. Petersburg paradox," Papers 1011.4404, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Ole Peters, 2009. "Optimal leverage from non-ergodicity," Papers 0902.2965, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (3) 2010-11-27 2014-05-09 2015-07-25. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2015-07-25
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2012-09-30
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2015-06-13
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2015-06-13
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2011-10-15
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2015-07-25
- NEP-MST: Market Microstructure (1) 2011-02-05
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ole Peters should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.