Report NEP-ETS-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2012. "Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration Rank in the VAR Model," CREATES Research Papers 2012-39, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Pier Paolo Peirano & Damien Challet, 2012. "Baldovin-Stella stochastic volatility process and Wiener process mixtures," Post-Print hal-00734355, HAL.
- Markku Lanne & Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2012. "Testing for Predictability in a Noninvertible ARMA Model," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1225, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2012. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Noninvertible ARMA Model with Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1226, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:12/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ioannis Kasparis & Elena Andreou & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2012. "Nonparametric Predictive Regression," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 14-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Oliver Linton & Michael Vogt, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation of a periodic sequence in the presence of a smooth trend," CeMMAP working papers CWP23/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael Vogt, 2012. "Nonparametric regression for locally stationary time series," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mahesh S. Khadka & K. M. George & N. Park & J. B. Kim, 2012. "Performance Analysis of Hybrid Forecasting Model In Stock Market Forecasting," Papers 1209.4608, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Ole Peters & William Klein, 2012. "Ergodicity breaking in geometric Brownian motion," Papers 1209.4517, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Dominique, C-Rene & Rivera-Solis, Luis Eduardo, 2012. "Short-term Dependence in Time Series as an Index of Complexity: Example from the S&P-500 Index," MPRA Paper 41408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francq, Christian & Wintenberger, Olivier & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2012. "Garch models without positivity constraints: exponential or log garch?," MPRA Paper 41373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A. & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco, 2012. "Estimating Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Stochastic Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 9130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cogley, Timothy & Startz, Richard, 2012. "Robust Estimation of ARMA Models with Near Root Cancellation," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0cw056qz, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.