Report NEP-UPT-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Chauveau, 2014. "Stochastic dominance, risk and disappointment: a synthesis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14054r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jul 2015.
- Vedran Kojić, 2015. "Solving the utility maximization problem with CES and Cobb-Douglas utility function via mathematical inequalities," EFZG Working Papers Series 1504, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Dmitry Kramkov & Kim Weston, 2015. "Muckenhoupt's $(A_p)$ condition and the existence of the optimal martingale measure," Papers 1507.05865, arXiv.org.
- Ole Peters & Alexander Adamou, 2015. "Insurance makes wealth grow faster," Papers 1507.04655, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Farago, Adam & Tédongap, Roméo, 2015. "Asymmetries and Portfolio Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 10706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Timonin, 2015. "Axiomatization of the Choquet integral for 2-dimensional heterogeneous product sets," Papers 1507.04167, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Layson, Stephen, 2015. "Diminishing Marginal Rates of Substitution and Quasi-concavity," UNCG Economics Working Papers 15-6, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Michael Morreau & John A Weymark, 2015. "Measurement Scales and Welfarist Social Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00008, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Smith, Robert Elliott, 2015. "Idealizations of uncertainty, and lessons from artificial intelligence," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ina A Taneva, 2015. "Information Design," ESE Discussion Papers 256, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Erceg, Christopher J. & Lindé, Jesper, 2015. "Jump-Starting the Euro Area Recovery: Would a Rise in Core Fiscal Spending Help the Periphery?," Working Paper Series 304, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).