|Terminal Degree:||2010 Paris School of Economics (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Centre pour la Recherche Économique et ses Applications (CEPREMAP)Paris, France
: +33(0) 1 43 13 62 30
+33(0) 1 43 13 62 32
48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 PARIS
RePEc:edi:ceprefr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Elizabeth Beasley & Êsther Raineau-Rispal & Mathieu Perona, 2018. "Le tournant de la quarantaine," Post-Print halshs-01735040, HAL.
- Mathieu Perona & Jérôme Pouyet, 2013. "Le prix unique du livre à l'âge du numérique," Post-Print hal-00816426, HAL.
- Mathieu Perona & Jérôme Pouyet, 2010. "Le prix unique du livre à l'heure numérique," Post-Print halshs-00754876, HAL.
- Perona, Mathieu, 2010. "How Broadcasting Quotas Harm Program Diversity," MPRA Paper 19860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perona, Mathieu, 2009.
"Bookshop, blockbusters and readers’ tastes: a new appraisal of the fixed book price,"
17857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perona, Mathieu, 2010. "Bookshop, blockbusters and readers’ tastes: a new appraisal of the fixed book price," MPRA Paper 40308, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Sep 2010.
- Mathieu Perona, 2011. "Comment les quotas de diffusion radiophonique nuisent à la diversité," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 62(3), pages 511-520.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Perona, Mathieu, 2010.
"How Broadcasting Quotas Harm Program Diversity,"
19860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nela Filimon & Jordi López-Sintas & Carlos Padrós-Reig, 2011. "A test of Rosen’s and Adler’s theories of superstars," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(2), pages 137-161, May.
- Martin Richardson & Simon Wilkie, 2013. "Faddists, enthusiasts and Canadian divas:a model of the recorded music market," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-600, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Martin Richardson & Simon Wilkie, 2017.
"Faddists, Enthusiasts and Canadian Divas: Broadcasting Quotas and the Supply Response,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dimensions of Trade Policy, chapter 4, pages 73-104
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Martin Richardson & Simon Wilkie, 2015. "Faddists, Enthusiasts and Canadian Divas: Broadcasting Quotas and the Supply Response," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 404-424, May.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mathieu Perona should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.