Uğur Korkut PATA
(Ugur Korkut PATA)
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
İktisat Bölümü Osmaniye, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
Osmaniye Korkut Ata Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:ibokatr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ugur Korkut Pata, 2020. "COVID-19 Induced Economic Uncertainty: A Comparison between the United Kingdom and the United States," Papers 2007.07839, arXiv.org.
- Sakiru Adebola Solarin & Sinan Erdogan & Ugur Korkut Pata, 2023. "Convergence of Income Inequality in OECD Countries Since 1870: A Multi-Method Approach with Structural Changes," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 166(3), pages 601-626, April.
- Jiapeng Dai & Zahoor Ahmed & Ugur Korkut Pata & Mahmood Ahmad, 2023. "Achieving SDG-13 in the Era of Conflicts: The Roles of Economic Growth and Government Stability," Evaluation Review, , vol. 47(6), pages 1168-1192, December.
- Yinying Tao & Mehmet Akif Destek & Ugur Korkut Pata & Zeeshan Khan, 2023. "Environmental Regulations and Carbon Emissions: The Role of Renewable Energy Research and Development Expenditures," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(18), pages 1-16, September.
- Ugur Korkut Pata & Banu Tanriover, 2023. "Is the Load Capacity Curve Hypothesis Valid for the Top Ten Tourism Destinations?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Fareed, Zeeshan & Pata, Ugur Korkut, 2022. "Renewable, non-renewable energy consumption and income in top ten renewable energy-consuming countries: Advanced Fourier based panel data approaches," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 805-821.
- Veli Yilanci & Ugur Korkut Pata, 2022. "On the interaction between fiscal policy and CO2 emissions in G7 countries: 1875–2016," Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 196-217, April.
- Pata, Ugur Korkut & Yilanci, Veli & Zhang, Qianxiao & Shah, Syed Ale Raza, 2022. "Does financial development promote renewable energy consumption in the USA? Evidence from the Fourier-wavelet quantile causality test," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 196(C), pages 432-443.
- Atasel, Oguz Yusuf & Guneysu, Yusuf & Pata, Ugur Korkut, 2022. "Testing the Agricultural Induced EKC Hypothesis: Fresh Empirical Evidence from the Top Ten Agricultural Countries," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 14(1), March.
- Pata, Ugur Korkut & Isik, Cem, 2021. "Determinants of the load capacity factor in China: A novel dynamic ARDL approach for ecological footprint accounting," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Ugur Korkut Pata, 2021. "Do renewable energy and health expenditures improve load capacity factor in the USA and Japan? A new approach to environmental issues," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 22(9), pages 1427-1439, December.
- Pata, Ugur Korkut & Aydin, Mucahit & Haouas, Ilham, 2021. "Are natural resources abundance and human development a solution for environmental pressure? Evidence from top ten countries with the largest ecological footprint," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Uğur Korkut Pata & Mehmet Ela, 2021. "Türkiye’de Beseri Sermaye ve Küresellesmenin Kayıt Dısı Ekonomi Üzerindeki Etkileri: Fourier-ADL Yaklasımı," Bingol University Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bingol University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 125-152, December.
- Pata, Ugur Korkut, 2021. "Linking renewable energy, globalization, agriculture, CO2 emissions and ecological footprint in BRIC countries: A sustainability perspective," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 197-208.
- Mucahit Aydin & Ugur Korkut Pata & Veysel Inal, 2021. "Economic policy uncertainty and stock prices in BRIC countries: evidence from asymmetric frequency domain causality approach," Applied Economic Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 30(89), pages 114-129, August.
- Pata, Ugur Korkut & Caglar, Abdullah Emre, 2021. "Investigating the EKC hypothesis with renewable energy consumption, human capital, globalization and trade openness for China: Evidence from augmented ARDL approach with a structural break," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 216(C).
- Harun Terzi & Ugur Korkut Pata, 2020. "Is the Pollution Haven Hypothesis (PHH) Valid for Turkey?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 67(1), pages 93-109.
- Harun Terzi & Ugur Korkut Pata, 2020. "Is the Pollution Haven Hypothesis (PHH) Valid for Turkey?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 67(1), pages 93-109, March.
- Cem Ișik & Munir Ahmad & Uğur Korkut Pata & Serdar Ongan & Magdalena Radulescu & Festus Fatai Adedoyin & Engin Bayraktaroğlu & Sezi Aydın & Ayse Ongan, 2020. "An Evaluation of the Tourism-Induced Environmental Kuznets Curve (T-EKC) Hypothesis: Evidence from G7 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-11, November.
- Aydin, Mucahit & Pata, Ugur Korkut, 2020. "Are shocks to disaggregated renewable energy consumption permanent or temporary for the USA? Wavelet based unit root test with smooth structural shifts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 207(C).
- Ugur Korkut Pata & Sukran Kahveci, 2018. "A multivariate causality analysis between electricity consumption and economic growth in Turkey," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(6), pages 2857-2870, December.
- Ugur Korkut PATA & Suleyman YURTKURAN & Adem KALCA, 2018. "A revisited causality analysis of Okun’s Law: The case of Turkey," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(617), W), pages 121-134, Winter.
- Pata, Ugur Korkut, 2018. "The influence of coal and noncarbohydrate energy consumption on CO2 emissions: Revisiting the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 1115-1123.
- Ugur Korkut Pata, 2018. "The Feldstein Horioka puzzle in E7 countries: Evidence from panel cointegration and asymmetric causality analysis," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 968-984, November.
- Ugur Korkut Pata & Harun Terzi, 2017. "The Relationship between Renewable and Nonrenewable Energy Consumption and Economic growth in G7 countries: Evidence from Bootstrap Panel Causality Test," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 13(5), pages 243-252, OCTOBER.
- Pata, Uğur Korkut & Terzi, Harun, 2017. "The Causality Link Between Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth in Turkey: Evidence from ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 8(1), pages 19-33, January.
- Ugur Korkut Pata & Suleyman Yurtkuran, 2017. "The Relationship between Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth in the Selected Member Countries of the International Energy Agency (IEA): An ARDL Bounds Test Approach," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 21(2), pages 341-364, Spring.
- UÄŸur Korkut Pata & Harun Terzi, 2016.
"Testing for Symmetric and Asymmetric Causality between FDI and Foreign Trade in Turkey,"
Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 19(61), pages 47-70, September.
- UÄŸur Korkut Pata & Harun Terzi, 2016. "Testing for Symmetric and Asymmetric Causality between FDI and Foreign Trade in Turkey," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 19(62), pages 95-118, December.
- Pata, Uğur Korkut & Terzi, Harun, 2016. "The Relationship between Aggregated–Disaggregated Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Turkey," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 7(4), pages 1-15, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ugur Korkut Pata
(Ugur Korkut PATA) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.