|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Groupement de Recherche en Économie Quantitative d'Aix-Marseille (GREQAM) Marseille, France
École d'Économie d'Aix-Marseille
2, rue de la Charité 13002 Marseille
RePEc:edi:greqafr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Armel Ngami & Thomas Seegmuller, 2018.
"Pollution and Growth: The Role of Pension on the Efficiency of Health and Environmental Policies,"
AMSE Working Papers
1815, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Armel Ngami & Thomas Seegmuller, 2018. "Pollution and Growth: The Role of Pension on the Efficiency of Health and Environmental Policies," Working Papers halshs-01798710, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (2) 2018-06-18 2018-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2018-06-18 2018-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2018-06-18 2018-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2018-06-18 2018-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Armel Ngami should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.