Report NEP-AGE-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takashi Oshio & Emiko Usui & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2018. "Labor Force Participation of the Elderly in Japan," NBER Working Papers 24614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Arie Kapteyn & Klaas de Vos, 2018. "Why are People Working Longer in the Netherlands?," NBER Working Papers 24636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amparo Nagore Garcia & Mariacristina Rossi & Arthur van Soest, 2018. "Labour Market Decisions of the Self-Employed in the Netherlands at the Statutory Retirement Age," Working papers 057, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Michael Keane, 2018. "Effects of Taxes and Safety Net Pensions on life-cycle Labor Supply, Savings and Human Capital: the Case of Australia," Discussion Papers 2018-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jeanne Rentezelas & Larry Santucci, 2018. "Combining Forces to Combat Elder Financial Victimization How Consumers Can Avoid the Financial Pitfalls of Cognitive Aging and What They Should Be Asking Their Financial Institutions," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 18-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Judit Vall Castelló, 2018. "Trends in Labor Force Participation of Older Workers in Spain," NBER Working Papers 24637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2018. "Long-run Trends in the Economic Activity of Older People in the UK," NBER Working Papers 24606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- OLIVERA Javier, 2018. "The distribution of pension wealth in Europe," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-10, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Ilja Boelaars & Roel Mehlkopf, 2018. "Optimal risk-sharing in pension funds when stock and labor markets are co-integrated," DNB Working Papers 595, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Freddy Heylen & Renaat Van de Kerckhove, 2018. "Getting Low Educated And Older People Into Work: Fiscal Policy In An Olg Model With Heterogeneous Abilities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 18/946, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Armel Ngami & Thomas Seegmuller, 2018. "Pollution and Growth: The Role of Pension on the Efficiency of Health and Environmental Policies," AMSE Working Papers 1815, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Adam Bogiatzis & Hidekatsu Asada & Mohamed Rizwan Habeeb Rahuman, 2018. "Sustainable finance for inclusive growth in Thailand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1471, OECD Publishing.
- Yahia Salhi & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2018. "Age-Specific Adjustment of Graduated Mortality," Post-Print hal-01391285, HAL.
- Janet Currie & Hannes Schwandt & Josselin Thuilliez, 2018. "Pauvreté, Egalité, Mortalité: Mortality (In)Equality in France and the United States," NBER Working Papers 24623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geyer, Johannes & Haan, Peter & Hammerschmid, Anna & Peters, Michael, 2018. "Labor Market and Distributional Effects of an Increase in the Retirement Age," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 101, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Lara Fleischer & Adam Bogiatzis & Hidekatsu Asada & Vincent Koen, 2018. "Making growth more inclusive in Thailand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1469, OECD Publishing.
- Isabelle CHORT & Bénédicte APOUEY, 2018. "Are rising house prices really good for your brain? House value and cognitive functioning among older Europeans," Working Papers 2017-2018_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Oct 2018.
- Robin Greenwood & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2018. "The Impact of Pensions and Insurance on Global Yield Curves," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-109, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2018.
- Melvin Stephens Jr. & Desmond Toohey, 2018. "Changes in Nutrient Intake at Retirement," NBER Working Papers 24621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.