|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Boulder, Colorado (United States)
University of Colorado
Campus Box 256, Boulder, Colorado 80309-0256
RePEc:edi:decolus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Breuer, Janice B. & McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles, 2000. "The Quest for Purchasing Power Parity with a Series-specific Unit Root Test Using Panel Data," Working Papers 112956, Clemson University, Center for International Trade.
- Justin T. Denney & Robert McNown & Richard G. Rogers & Steven Doubilet, 2013. "Stagnating Life Expectancies and Future Prospects in an Age of Uncertainty," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 94(2), pages 445-461, June.
- Seip, Knut L. & McNown, Robert, 2013. "Monetary policy and stability during six periods in US economic history: 1959–2008: a novel, nonlinear monetary policy rule," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 307-325.
- McNown, Robert & Seip, Knut Lehre, 2011. "Periods and structural breaks in US economic history 1959-2007," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 169-182, March.
- Warunsiri, Sasiwimon & McNown, Robert, 2010. "The Returns to Education in Thailand: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1616-1625, November.
- Wang, Jin-ming & Gao, Tie-mei & McNown, Robert, 2009. "Measuring Chinese business cycles with dynamic factor models," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 89-97, March.
- Seip, Knut Lehre & McNown, Robert, 2007. "The timing and accuracy of leading and lagging business cycle indicators: A new approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 277-287.
- Janice Boucher Breuer & Robert McNown & Myles Wallace, 2006. "Misleading Inferences from Panel Unit Root Tests: a Reply," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 512-516, August.
- Robert McNown & Cristobal Ridao-Cano, 2005. "A time series model of fertility and female labour supply in the UK," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 521-532.
- Ridao-Cano, Cristobal & McNown, Robert, 2005. "The effect of tax-benefit policies on fertility and female labor force participation in the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1083-1096, December.
- Robert Mcnown & Cristóbal Ridao-cano, 2004. "The Effect of Child Benefit Policies on Fertility and Female Labor Force Participation in Canada," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 237-254, April.
- Robert McNown, 2003. "A Cointegration Model of Age-Specific Fertility and Female Labor Supply in the United States," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 344-358, October.
- Robert McNown & Sameer Rajbhandary, 2003. "Time series analysis of fertility and female labor market behavior," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 501-523, August.
- Robert McNown, 2003. "Cointegration modeling of fertility in the United States," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 99-126.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles, 2002. " Series-Specific Unit Root Tests with Panel Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(5), pages 527-546, December.
- Scott Barnhart & Robert McNown & Myles Wallace, 2002. "Some answers to puzzles in testing unbiasedness in the foreign exchange market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 687-696.
- Robert McNown & Thitima Puttitanun, 2002. "New unit root tests of the Nelson-Plosser data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 9-11.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles S, 2001. "Misleading Inferences from Panel Unit-Root Tests with an Illustration from Purchasing Power Parity," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 482-493, August.
- Robert McNown & Myles Wallace, 2000. "Autoregressive Transformations In Cointegrated Regressions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(3), pages 503-507, August.
- Barnhart, Scott W. & McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles S., 1999. "Non-Informative Tests of the Unbiased Forward Exchange Rate," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 265-291, June.
- McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles S, 1994. "Cointegration Tests of the Monetary Exchange Rate Model for Three High-Inflation Economies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 396-411, August.
- McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles S., 1992. "Cointegration tests of a long-run relation between money demand and the effective exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 107-114, February.
- Bohara, Alok K & McNown, Robert F, 1992. "Multiple Time Series Analysis of Simultaneous Equations Model Specification," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 383-399.
- McNown, Robert & Rogers, Andrei, 1992. "Forecasting cause-specific mortality using time series methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 413-432, November.
- Choudhry, Taufiq & McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles, 1991. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Canadian Float in the 1950s," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 558-563, August.
- Robert McNown & Andrei Rogers, 1989. "Forecasting Mortality: A Parameterized Time Series Approach," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(4), pages 645-660, November.
- McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles, 1989. "Co-integration tests for long run equilibrium in the monetary exchange rate model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 263-267, December.
- McNown, Robert & S. Wallace, Myles, 1989. "National price levels, purchasing power parity, and cointegration: a test of four high inflation economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 533-545, December.
- Ash, J Colin K & Udis, Bernard & McNown, Robert F, 1983. "Enlistments in the All-Volunteer Force: A Military Personnel Supply Model and Its Forecasts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 145-155, March.
- McNown, Robert F & Hunter, Kenneth R, 1980. "A Test for Autocorrelation in Models with Lagged Dependent Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 313-317, May.
- McNown, Robert F. & Singell, Larry D., 1976. "Labor market duality and the teenage unemployment problem: A perspective on the current crisis in anti-poverty policy," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 51-64.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert McNown should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.