Eduardo Gando Manuel
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Rua Ramiro Ferrão, N.º 51, 2.º Direito, Pragal 2805-344- Almada Portugal|
(in no particular order)
Departamento de Economia (Department of Economics)
Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa (Autonomous University of Lisbon)
RePEc:edi:deauppt (more details at EDIRC)
Centro de Investigação e Apoio ao Empreendedorismo e Empresas Familiares (AUDAX) (Center of Research and support for Entrepreneurship and Family Business)
ISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (ISCTE-IUL) (Lisbon University Institute)
21 790 32 76
21 790 32 96
Av. das Forças Armadas, Edifício ISCTE, Gabinet 2N2, 1649-026 Lisboa
RePEc:edi:audaxpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2007. "Corporate Governance. Case Studies," MPRA Paper 3120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2007. "Innovation and Risk Management," MPRA Paper 2277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2007. "The Analysis Of Five Competitive Forces Of Non-Alcoholic Beverage Industry And E-Commerce Industry Cases At The Global Level," MPRA Paper 3077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Phillips Curve for Advanced Economies on Period 1996-2007 - United States and Euro Area Case," MPRA Paper 2276, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2007.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Economics," MPRA Paper 2136, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Dec 2006.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Governance of Innovation in the Different Countries of the World," MPRA Paper 2275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2006.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "e-Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 2237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2006.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "National Innovation Systems in Angola and Mozambique," MPRA Paper 3030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Microeconomics of Knowledge: African Case," MPRA Paper 2137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006.
2237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2006.
- Mohammad Aminul Islam & Mohammed A Alghobiri, 2019. "E-Entrepreneurship for E-Startups: Potentials, Common Challenges and Way Forward," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 10(4), pages 44-50.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (5) 2007-03-17 2007-03-17 2007-03-24 2007-05-12 2007-05-12. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (4) 2007-03-17 2007-03-17 2007-05-12 2007-05-12
- NEP-AFR: Africa (3) 2007-03-17 2007-05-12 2007-05-12
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (3) 2007-03-17 2007-05-12 2007-05-12
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2007-03-24
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2007-05-12
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2007-03-17
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2007-03-17
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2007-05-12
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2007-05-12
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2007-05-12
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2007-03-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eduardo Gando Manuel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.