Report NEP-MKT-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2006. "A Contribution to Theory Building for Mobile Marketing: Categorizing Mobile Marketing Campaigns through Case Study Research," MPRA Paper 2925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Immordino, 2007. "Advertising and Cost Reduction," CSEF Working Papers 177, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Leitão, João & Silva, Maria José, 2007. "CSR and Social Marketing: What is the desired role for Universities in fostering Public Policies?," MPRA Paper 2954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Fernàndez-Villadangos, 2006. "Are two-part tariffs efficient when consumers plan ahead?: An empirical study," Working Papers CREAP2006-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2006.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2007. "The Analysis Of Five Competitive Forces Of Non-Alcoholic Beverage Industry And E-Commerce Industry Cases At The Global Level," MPRA Paper 3077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2007. "Competition in product design: An experiment exploring innovation behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tobias Regner & Javier A. Barria, 2007. "Do Consumers Pay Voluntarily? The Case of Online Music," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Antonio Cabrales & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2007. "The determinants of pricing in pharmaceuticals: Are U.S. prices really higher than those of Canada?," Economics Working Papers 1032, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.