Microeconomics of Knowledge: African Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goeree, Jacob K., 2003. "Bidding for the future: signaling in auctions with an aftermarket," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 345-364, February.
- Pitchik, Carolyn, 2009.
"Budget-constrained sequential auctions with incomplete information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 928-949, July.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 1989. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions With Incomplete Information," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 201, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 2008. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions with Incomplete Information," Working Papers tecipa-342, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 2006. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions with Incomplete Information," Working Papers tecipa-230, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & R. McAfee, 2009.
"License prices for financially constrained firms,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 178-198, October.
- Roberto Burguet & R. Preston McAfee, 2005. "License Prices for Financially Constrained Firms," Working Papers 224, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & R. Preston McAfee, 2008. "License Prices for Financially Constrained Firms," Working Papers 351, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & R. Preston McAfee, 2008. "License Prices for Financially Constrained Firms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 745.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Carolyn Pitchik & Andrew Schotter, 1988.
"Perfect Equilibria in Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions: An Experimental Study,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(3), pages 363-388, Autumn.
- Pitchik, Carolyn & Schotter, Andrew, 1986. "Perfect Equilibria in Budget Constrained Sequential Auctions: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 86-22, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Krishna, Vijay, 2009. "Auction Theory," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780123745071.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Ian Gale, 1998. "Standard Auctions with Financially Constrained Bidders," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(1), pages 1-21.
- Marco Pagnozzi, 2007. "Bidding to lose? Auctions with resale," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(4), pages 1090-1112, December.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C. & Varian, Hal R., 1985. "Two remarks on Cournot equilibria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 5-8.
- Bandulet Martin & Morasch Karl, 2003. "Incentives to Invest in Transport Cost Reduction - Conceptual Issues and an Application to Electronic Commerce," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Roberto Burguet, 2000. "Auction theory: a guided tour," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(1), pages 3-50, January.
- Shapiro, Carl, 1989. "Theories of oligopoly behavior," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 329-414 Elsevier.
- Schwartz, Marius, 1989. "Investments in Oligopoly: Welfare Effects and Tests for Predation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 698-719, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic of Knowledge; Macroeconomics; Microeconomics; Microeconomics of Knowledge;
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-03-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-03-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-03-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-03-17 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .