Microeconomics of Knowledge: African Case
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic of Knowledge; Macroeconomics; Microeconomics; Microeconomics of Knowledge;
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-03-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-03-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-03-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-03-17 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .