Report NEP-AFR-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osakwe, Patrick N., 2007. "Foreign Aid, Resources and Export Diversification in Africa: A New Test of Existing Theories," MPRA Paper 2228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lay, Jann & M'Mukaria, George Michuki & Omar Mahmoud, Toman, 2007. "Boda bodas rule: Non-agricultural activities and their inequality implications in Western Kenya," Kiel Working Papers 1314, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Clemens, 2007. "Do Visas Kill? Health Effects of African Health Professional Emigration," Working Papers 114, Center for Global Development.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2007. "The Growth Effects of Openness to Trade and the Role of Institutions: New Evidence from African Countries," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Microeconomics of Knowledge: African Case," MPRA Paper 2137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Fofack, Hippolyte, 2007. "Specification of investment functions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4171, The World Bank.
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2006.
"الحقوق الاقتصادية والحق فى التنمية فى مصر
[The Economic Human Rights and The Right to Development in Egypt]," MPRA Paper 2229, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2007.
- Olsson, Ola, 2007. "On the Institutional Legacy of Mercantilist and Imperialist Colonialism," Working Papers in Economics 247, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Angus Selby (QEH), . "Radical Realignments: The Collapse of the Alliance between White Farmers and the State in Zimbabwe 1995-2000," QEH Working Papers qehwps144, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Adepoju, Adenike Adebusola & Salau, Adekunle Sheu & Obayelu, Abiodun Elijah, 2007. "The Effects of External Debt Management on Sustainable Economic Growth and Development: Lessons from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 2147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus Selby (QEH), . "From Uneven Ground: The Undermining of the Alliance Between Commercial Farmers and the State in Zimbabwe 1990 – 1996," QEH Working Papers qehwps142, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00134580_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angus Selby (QEH), . "Losing the Plot: The Strategic Dismantling of White Farming in Zimbabwe 2000-2005," QEH Working Papers qehwps143, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Angus Selby (QEH), . "From 'OPEN SEASON' to ROYAL GAME': The Strategic Repositioning of Commercial Farmers across the Independence Transition in Zimbabwe," QEH Working Papers qehwps141, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Jean Bourdon, 2006. "Coût et financement de l'éducation primaire en Afrique Subsaharienne," Post-Print halshs-00135310, HAL.
- Elijah, Obayelu Abiodun & Uffort, Larry, 2007. "Comparative Analysis of the Relationship Between Poverty and Underground economy in the Highly developed, Transition and Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 2054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlerup, Pelle & Olsson, Ola & Yanagizawa, David, 2007. "Social Capital vs Institutions in the Growth Process," Working Papers in Economics 248, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hisarciklilar, Mehtap & Kayam, Saime Suna & Kayalica, Ozgur, 2006. "Locational Drivers of FDI in MENA Countries: A Spatial Attempt," MPRA Paper 2085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agata V. D´Addato & Daniele Vignoli & Sutay Yavuz, 2007. "Towards smaller family size in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey: overall change over time or socio-economic compositional effect?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00134585_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth M. Strzepek & Gary W. Yohe & Richard S.J. Tol & Mark Rosegrant, 2006. "The Value Of The High Aswan Dam To The Egyptian Economy," Working Papers FNU-111, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2006.