Report NEP-INO-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "National Innovation Systems in Angola and Mozambique," MPRA Paper 3030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lööf, Hans, 2007. "Multinational Firms and Innovation: The Role of R&D Collaboration, Markets and Ownership," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 90, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007. "The geographical processes behind innovation: A Europe-United States comparative analysis," Working Papers 2007-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Thierry Warin & Jean-Philippe Bonardi, 2007. "Open Source Software Development, Innovation, and Coordination Costs," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0701, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2007. "Competition in product design: An experiment exploring innovation behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Governance of Innovation in the Different Countries of the World," MPRA Paper 2275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2006.
- Tuomo Nikulainen, 2007. "What makes a gatekeeper? Insights from the Finnish nano-community," DRUID Working Papers 07-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Johannes Gluckler, 2007. "Economic Geography and the Evolution of Networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0704, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Ulrich Witt & Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Knowledge and its Economic Characteristics - A Conceptual Clarification," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "A theoretical framework for Evolutionary Economic Geography: Industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0701, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2007.
- Koski, Heli, 2007. "Private-collective Software Business Models: Cordinatitons and Commercialization via Licensing," Discussion Papers 1091, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- George Lazaridis & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2007. "The rigour of EPO's patentability criteria: An insight into the "induced withdrawals"," Working Papers CEB 07-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tantuico, Delia S. & Zshornack, Errol Wilfred, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights: Talking Points for RP-US FTA Negotiations," Discussion Papers DP 2006-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," NBER Working Papers 13085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vitor Trindade & Johannes Moenius, 2007. "Networks, Standards and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.