Report NEP-INO-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "National Innovation Systems in Angola and Mozambique," MPRA Paper 3030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lööf, Hans, 2007. "Multinational Firms and Innovation: The Role of R&D Collaboration, Markets and Ownership," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 90, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007. "The geographical processes behind innovation: A Europe-United States comparative analysis," Working Papers 2007-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Thierry Warin & Jean-Philippe Bonardi, 2007. "Open Source Software Development, Innovation, and Coordination Costs," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0701, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2007. "Competition in product design: An experiment exploring innovation behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Governance of Innovation in the Different Countries of the World," MPRA Paper 2275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2006.
- Tuomo Nikulainen, 2007. "What makes a gatekeeper? Insights from the Finnish nano-community," DRUID Working Papers 07-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Johannes Gluckler, 2007. "Economic Geography and the Evolution of Networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0704, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Ulrich Witt & Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Knowledge and its Economic Characteristics - A Conceptual Clarification," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "A theoretical framework for Evolutionary Economic Geography: Industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0701, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2007.
- Koski, Heli, 2007. "Private-collective Software Business Models: Cordinatitons and Commercialization via Licensing," Discussion Papers 1091, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- George Lazaridis & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2007. "The rigour of EPO's patentability criteria: An insight into the "induced withdrawals"," Working Papers CEB 07-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tantuico, Delia S. & Zshornack, Errol Wilfred, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights: Talking Points for RP-US FTA Negotiations," Discussion Papers DP 2006-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," NBER Working Papers 13085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vitor Trindade & Johannes Moenius, 2007. "Networks, Standards and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.