Report NEP-CSE-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009939 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angus Selby (QEH), "undated". "Losing the Plot: The Strategic Dismantling of White Farming in Zimbabwe 2000-2005," QEH Working Papers qehwps143, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Economics," MPRA Paper 2136, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Dec 2006.
- Javed, Attiya Y. & Iqbal, Robina, 2007. "Relationship between Corporate Governance Indicators and Firm Value: A Case Study of Karachi Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 2225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagedoorn, John & Lorenz-Orlean, Stefanie & Kranenburg, Hans, 2007. "Inter-firm technology transfer: Partnership-embedded licensing or standard licensing agreements?," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- A. Levrau & L.A.A. Van Den Berghe, 2007. "Identifying Key Determinants Of Effective Boards Of Directors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/447, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2178 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minniti, Antonio, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms, R&D, and Growth," MPRA Paper 2097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus Selby (QEH), "undated". "From 'OPEN SEASON' to ROYAL GAME': The Strategic Repositioning of Commercial Farmers across the Independence Transition in Zimbabwe," QEH Working Papers qehwps141, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ryuzo Sato & Tamaki Morita, 2007. "Quantity or Quality: The Impact of Labor-Saving Innovation on US and Japanese Growth Rates, 1960-2004," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-483, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Andros KOURTELLOS & Chih Ming Tan, 2007. "Are Any Growth Theories Robust?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0703, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Verheul, I. & Carree, M.A. & Thurik, A.R., 2007. "Allocation and Productivity of Time in New Ventures of Female and Male Entrepreneurs," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-009-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Raquel Fonseca & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Liquidity Constraints and Start-up Costs," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 173, McMaster University.