Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Aminul Islam & Mohammed A Alghobiri, 2019. "E-Entrepreneurship for E-Startups: Potentials, Common Challenges and Way Forward," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 10(4), pages 44-50.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurs; Entrepreneurship; e-Entrepreneurship;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2007-03-17 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2007-03-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-03-17 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .