Report NEP-COM-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luís Cabral & Thomas Ross, 2007. "Are Sunk Costs a Barrier to Entry?," Working Papers 19, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Boone, Jan & van der Wiel, Henry & van Ours, Jan C, 2007. "How (not) to measure competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- X. Henry Wang & Jingang Zhao, 2007. "Why Are Firms Sometimes Unwilling to Reduce Costs?," Working Papers 0703, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:140weinberg is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arghya Ghosh & Hodaka Morita, 2007. "An Economic Analysis of Platform Sharing," NBER Working Papers 13058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2007. "Competition in product design: An experiment exploring innovation behavior," Jena Economics Research Papers 2007-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2007. "Competition and Waiting Times in Hospital Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2007. "Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration," NBER Working Papers 13069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco & Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2006. "Productivity growth and competition in spanish manufacturing firms: What has happened in recent years?," Working Papers CREAP2006-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2007. "Competing with Menus of Tariff Options," CEPR Discussion Papers 6279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santos-Pinto, Luís, 2006. "Reciprocity, inequity-aversion, and oligopolistic competition," MPRA Paper 3143, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2007.
- Roland Kirstein & Annette Kirstein, 2007. "Inefficient Intra-Firm Incentives Can Stabilize Cartels in Cournot Oligopolies," FEMM Working Papers 07004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Andrew M. Cohen & Beth A. Freeborn & Brian McManus, 2007. "Competition and Crowding-Out among Public, Non-Profit and For-Profit Organizations: Evidence from Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment," Working Papers 52, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2007. "Nature or Nurture? Learning and Female Labor Force Dynamics," Working Papers 07-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Toker Doganoglu & Pedro Pereira, 2006. "The Welfare Impact of Competition in Fixed Telephony," Working Papers 21, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs, 2007. "The Welfare Cost of Market Power. Accounting for Intermediate Good Firms," Discussion Papers 502, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gatdula, Atty. Jeremy & Higuit, Ever & Madarang, Rafael, 2006. "RP-US FTA: Trade Remedies, Competition Policy and Government Procurement," Discussion Papers DP 2006-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2007. "The Analysis Of Five Competitive Forces Of Non-Alcoholic Beverage Industry And E-Commerce Industry Cases At The Global Level," MPRA Paper 3077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos-Pinto, Luís, 2006. "Making Sense of the Experimental Evidence on Endogenous Timing in Duopoly Markets," MPRA Paper 3142, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2007.
- Nicholas Bloom & Mark Schankerman & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Identifying Technology Spillovers and Product Market Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 13060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00143920_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Focarelli, Dario, 2007. "Cross-Border M&As in the Financial Sector. Is Banking Different from Insurance?," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07032, University of Molise, Department of Economics.
- Rieko Ishii, 2007. "Collusion in Repeated Procurement Auction: a Study of Paving Market in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2007. "Taste for variety and endogenous fluctuations in a monopolistic competition model," Post-Print halshs-00143424, HAL.