Istituto di Management Pisa, Italy
Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
: +39 050 883 891
+39 050 883 936
Piazza Martiri della Libertà,33, 56127 Pisa
RePEc:edi:insssit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alberto Di Minin & Chiara Eleonora De Marco & Cristina Marullo & Andrea Piccaluga & Elena Casprini & Maral Mahdad & Andrea Paraboschi, 2016. "Case Studies on Open Innovation in ICT," JRC Working Papers JRC100823, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cristina Marullo & Alessandra Patrono & Massimo Pazzarelli & Amedeo Primiceri, 2009. "Metodologie per l’individuazione dei settori high-tech. Il caso della Toscana," Working Papers 200902, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Marco Bellandi & Cristina Marullo, 2002. "Il rapporto controverso fra ICT e tessile pratese: evidenze e spunti di riflessione," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(113).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alberto Di Minin & Chiara Eleonora De Marco & Cristina Marullo & Andrea Piccaluga & Elena Casprini & Maral Mahdad & Andrea Paraboschi, 2016.
"Case Studies on Open Innovation in ICT,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC100823, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daniel Nepelski & Marc Bogdanowicz & Federico Biagi & Paul Desruelle & Giuditta De Prato & Garry Gabison & Giuseppe Piroli & Annarosa Pesole & Nikolaus Thumm & Vincent Van Roy, 2017. "7 ways to boost digital innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe. Key messages from the European innovation policies for the digital shift project," JRC Working Papers JRC104899, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-06-04
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2016-06-04
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2016-06-04
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-06-04
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2016-06-04
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2016-06-04
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-06-04
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristina Marullo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.