Report NEP-SBM-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xi, Guoqian & Block, Jörn & Lasch, Frank & Robert, Frank & Thurik, Roy, 2016. "Work Experience from Paid Employment and the Path to Entrepreneurship: Business Takeover versus New Venture Start-Up," IZA Discussion Papers 9949, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Riccardo Leoncini & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor & Francesco Rentocchini & Ugo Rizzo, 2016. "‘Better late than never’: a longitudinal quantile regression approach to the interplay between green technology and age for firm growth," SEEDS Working Papers 0616, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2016.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2016. "La innovación como determinante pare el emprendimiento [Innovation as determinant of entrepreneurship]," MPRA Paper 71471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milne, Alistair, 2015. "Achieving European Policy Objectives through Financial Technology," ECRI Papers 11104, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Kobeissi, Nada & Wang, Haizhi & Zhou, Mingming, 2015. "Banking structure, marketization and small business development: Regional evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam C. & Folta, Timothy B. & Carneiro, Anabela, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Choices of Initial Human Capital Endowments and New Venture Success," IZA Discussion Papers 9919, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Torres, Ariana & Marshall, Maria & Delgado, Michael, 2016. "The Economic Implications of Social Capital on Hispanic Entrepreneurship," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235523, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "The Productivity Impact of R&D Investment: A Comparison between the EU and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 9937, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Izabella Szakálné Kanóa, Balázs Lengyel, Zoltán Elekes, Imre Lengyel & Balázs Lengyel & Zoltán Elekes & Imre Lengyel, 2016. "Related variety, ownership, and firm dynamics in transition economies: the case of Hungarian city regions 1996-2012," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1612, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Sandra M. Leitner, 2015. "Firm growth and financing constraints in the NMS-10 and the Western Balkan countries – a comparative analysis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 115, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Velilla, Jorge & Ortega, Raquel, 2016. "Entrepreneurial activity in the OECD: Pooled and cross-country evidence," MPRA Paper 71592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Córcoles & Carmen Díaz-Mora* & Rosario Gandoy, 2016. "Complex Internationalization Strategies and Firm Export Dynamics: Crisis and Recovery," Working Papers 16-05 Classification-JEL , Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Canidio, Andrea & Legros, Patrick, 2016. "The Value of Entrepreneurial Failures: Task Allocation and Career Concerns," CEPR Discussion Papers 11295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Di Minin & Chiara Eleonora De Marco & Cristina Marullo & Andrea Piccaluga & Elena Casprini & Maral Mahdad & Andrea Paraboschi, 2016. "Case Studies on Open Innovation in ICT," JRC Working Papers JRC100823, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cui, Jingbo & Li, Xiaogang, "undated". "Innovation and Firm Productivity: Evidence from the US Patent Data," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235603, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.