Report NEP-ENT-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- C Boone & B Lokshin & H Guenter & Rene Belderbos, 2018. "Top management team nationality diversity, corporate entrepreneurship, and innovation in multinational firms," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 628565, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Erkko Autio & Laszlo Szerb & Eva Komlosi & Monika Tiszberger, 2019. "EIDES 2019 - The European Index of Digital Entrepreneurship Systems," JRC Research Reports JRC117495, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Elisa Salvador & Cristina Marullo & Andrea Piccaluga, 2019. "Determinants of growth in research spin-offs: a resource-based perspective," Post-Print hal-02336465, HAL.
- Vyacheslav Mikhed & Sahil Raina & Barry Scholnick, 2019. "Financial Constraints of Entrepreneurs and the Self-Employed," Working Papers 19-52, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Molla, Rafiqul Islam, 2019. "A Third Sector-Led Economic Model: Scopes of Islamic Entrepreneurship," OSF Preprints gejs8, Center for Open Science.
- Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Molla, Rafiqul Islam, 2019. "Mainstreaming Third-Sector Economics by Adopting Islamic Principles of Entrepreneurship," OSF Preprints x4r6k, Center for Open Science.
- Vuong, Quan-Hoang & La, Viet-Phuong & Ho, Manh-Toan & Vuong, Thu-Trang & Hoang, Hanh Phuong, 2019. "What have Vietnamese scholars learned from researching entrepreneurship?: A systematic review," OSF Preprints uhwmn, Center for Open Science.
- Pierrick Bouffaron & Benoit Weil & Pascal Le Masson & Cédric Null Denis-Remis, 2019. "Re-inventing corporate innovation through incubation. The VINCI Leonard case study," Post-Print hal-02321451, HAL.
- Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Molla, Rafiqul Islam, 2019. "The limitations of microcredit for promoting microenterprises in Bangladesh," OSF Preprints edp3c, Center for Open Science.
- Théogène Nsengiyumva & Célestin Mayoukou, 2018. "Determinants of financing of agricultural microenterprises by microfinance institutions: the case of Burundi [Déterminants du financement des microentreprises agricoles par les institutions de micr," Post-Print hal-02336368, HAL.
- Odile PAULUS, 2019. "Apprendre aux entrepreneurs à correspondre avec les parties prenantes," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2019-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.