Report NEP-PAY-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milne, Alistair, 2015. "Achieving European Policy Objectives through Financial Technology," ECRI Papers 11104, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Krupkina, Anna & Ponomarenko, Alexey, 2015. "Deposit dollarization in emerging markets: modelling the hysteresis effect," BOFIT Discussion Papers 32/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tadesse, Getaw & Bahiigwa, Godfrey, 2015. "Mobile Phones and Farmers’ Marketing Decisions in Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zepeda, Lydia & Reznickova, Anna, 2016. "Potential Demand for Local Fresh Produce by Mobile Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235892, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Mobile Phones in the Diffusion of Knowledge and Persistence in Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 16/009, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Kabanda,Patrick, 2016. "Creative natives in the digital age : how digital technology has revolutionized creative work," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7683, The World Bank.
- De Groen, Willem Pieter & Maselli, Ilaria & Fabo, Brian, 2016. "The Digital Market for Local Services: A one-night stand for workers? An example from the on-demand economy," CEPS Papers 11438, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Laura-Lucia Richter & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "Which Smart Electricity Service Contracts Will Consumers Accept? The demand for compensation in a platform market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1632, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Robatto, Roberto, 2016. "Private Money Creation and Equilibrium Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Di Minin & Chiara Eleonora De Marco & Cristina Marullo & Andrea Piccaluga & Elena Casprini & Maral Mahdad & Andrea Paraboschi, 2016. "Case Studies on Open Innovation in ICT," JRC Working Papers JRC100823, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).