|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2012 Department of Geography and Environment; London School of Economics (LSE) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Brighton, United Kingdom
School of Business, Management and Economics
University of Sussex
: +44 (0) 1273 678889
+44 (0)1273 873715
Jubilee Building G08, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SL
RePEc:edi:ecsusuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alex Bryson & George MacKerron, 2013.
"Are You Happy While You Work?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1187, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & George MacKerron, 2013. "Are You Happy While You Work?," Working Paper Series 5713, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2012. "Are You Happy While You Work?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 403, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Alex Bryson & George MacKerron, 2013. "Are you happy while you work?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 390, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bryson, Alex & MacKerron, George, 2013. "Are you happy while you work?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48924, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Geiger, Ben Baumberg & MacKerron, George, 2016. "Can alcohol make you happy? A subjective wellbeing approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 184-191.
- Antony Millner & Raphael Calel & David Stainforth & George MacKerron, 2013. "Do probabilistic expert elicitations capture scientists’ uncertainty about climate change?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 427-436, January.
- George MacKerron, 2012. "Happiness Economics From 35 000 Feet," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 705-735, September.
- MacKerron, George J. & Egerton, Catrin & Gaskell, Christopher & Parpia, Aimie & Mourato, Susana, 2009. "Willingness to pay for carbon offset certification and co-benefits among (high-)flying young adults in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1372-1381, April.
- MacKerron, George & Mourato, Susana, 2009. "Life satisfaction and air quality in London," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1441-1453, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, George MacKerron should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.