Do probabilistic expert elicitations capture scientists’ uncertainty about climate change?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lemoine, Derek M. & Traeger, Christian P., 2011.
"Tipping points and ambiguity in the economics of climate change,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt9nd591ww, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Derek M. Lemoine & Christian P. Traeger, 2012. "Tipping Points and Ambiguity in the Economics of Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 18230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilboa,Itzhak, 2009. "Theory of Decision under Uncertainty," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521741231, March.
- Camerer, Colin & Weber, Martin, 1992.
"Recent Developments in Modeling Preferences: Uncertainty and Ambiguity,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 325-370, October.
- Camerer, Colin F. & Weber, Martin, 1991. "Recent developments in modelling preferences: Uncertainty and ambiguitiy," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 275, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Richard T. Woodward & Richard C. Bishop, 1997. "How to Decide When Experts Disagree: Uncertainty-Based Choice Rules in Environmental Policy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(4), pages 492-507.
- Machina, Mark J & Schmeidler, David, 1992. "A More Robust Definition of Subjective Probability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 745-780, July.
- Antony Millner & Simon Dietz & Geoffrey Heal, 2013. "Scientific Ambiguity and Climate Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(1), pages 21-46, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron, Joseph D. & Stainforth, David A., 2014. "Assessing pricing assumptions for weather index insurance in a changing climate," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59154, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013.
"Uncertainty and Decision in Climate Change Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
18929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and decision in climate change economics," GRI Working Papers 108, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Valentina Bosetti, 2015.
"Setting Environmental Policy When Experts Disagree,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(4), pages 497-516, August.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios & Bosetti, Valentina, 2012. "Setting environmental policy when experts disagree," MPRA Paper 57494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:116:y:2013:i:2:p:427-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .