(62%) Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
University of Virginia
RePEc:edi:spuvaus (more details at EDIRC)
(38%) Resources for the Future (RFF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 328-5000
1616 P Street NW Washington, DC 20036
RePEc:edi:rffffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2016.
"Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dajun Lin & Randall Lutter & Christopher Ruhm, 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labour Market Outcomes," Working Papers id:11160, eSocialSciences.
- Dajun Lin & Randall Lutter & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colson, Abigail & Cooke, Roger & Lutter, Virginia, 2016. "Full title How Does Breastfeeding Affect IQ? Applying the Classical Model of Structured Expert Judgment," Discussion Papers dp-16-28, Resources For the Future.
- Hafstead, Marc & Lutter, Randall, 2016. "What Is the Economic Value of Improved Labor Market Outcomes from Infant Nutrition?: The Case of Breastfeeding in the United States," Discussion Papers dp-16-29, Resources For the Future.
- Lutter, Randall, 2015. "How Effective Are Federal Food Safety Regulations? The Case of Eggs and Salmonella Enteritidis," Discussion Papers dp-15-24, Resources For the Future.
- Fraas, Arthur & Lutter, Randall, 2011. "On the Economic Analysis of Regulations at Independent Regulatory Commissions: Would Greater Use of Economic Analysis Improve Regulatory Policy at Independent Regulatory Commissions?," Discussion Papers dp-11-16, Resources For the Future.
- Fraas, Art & Lutter, Randall, 2011. "A Comment on “Efficient Pollution Regulation: Getting the Prices Right” by Muller and Mendelsohn," Discussion Papers dp-11-36, Resources For the Future.
- Allan Begosh & John Goldsmith & Ed Hass & Randall W. Lutter & Clark Nardinelli & John A. Vernon, 2006. "Black Box Warnings and Drug Safety: Examining the Determinants and Timing of FDA Warning Labels," NBER Working Papers 12803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- I. Ehrlich & Georges Gallais-Hamonno & Zh Liu & R. Lutter, 1994. "Productivy Growth & Firm Ownership : an Analytical & Empirical Investigation," Post-Print halshs-00276861, HAL.
- I. Ehrlich & Georges Gallais-Hamonno & R. Lutter, 1990. "Performances comparées des entreprises publiques et privées : l'exemple des grandes compagnies aériennes," Post-Print halshs-00276784, HAL.
- Dudley, Susan & Belzer, Richard & Blomquist, Glenn & Brennan, Timothy & Carrigan, Christopher & Cordes, Joseph & Cox, Louis A. & Fraas, Arthur & Graham, John & Gray, George & Hammitt, James & Krutilla, 2017. "Consumer’s Guide to Regulatory Impact Analysis: Ten Tips for Being an Informed Policymaker," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 187-204, June.
- Fraas, Arthur G. & Lutter, Randall, 2016. "How Effective Are Federally Mandated Information Disclosures?," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 326-349, June.
- Lutter Randall, 2013.
"Regulatory policy: what role for retrospective analysis and review?,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Lutter, Randall, 2013. "Regulatory policy: what role for retrospective analysis and review?," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 17-38, March.
- Art Fraas & Randall Lutter, 2012. "Efficient Pollution Regulation: Getting the Prices Right: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 602-607, February.
- Art Fraas & Randall Lutter, 2011. "The Challenges of Improving the Economic Analysis of Pending Regulations: The Experience of OMB Circular A-4," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 71-85, October.
- Vernon, John A. & Golec, Joseph H. & Lutter, Randall & Nardinelli, Clark, 2009. "An exploratory study of FDA new drug review times, prescription drug user fee acts, and R&D spending," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1260-1274, November.
- Randall Lutter & Jason F. Shogren, 2002. "Tradable Permit Tariffs: How Local Air Pollution Affects Carbon Emissions Permit Trading," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 159-170.
- Randall Lutter, 2000. "Developing Countries' Greenhouse Emmissions: Uncertainty and Implications for Participation in the Kyoto Protocol," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 93-120.
- Lutter, Randall & Morrall, John F, III & Viscusi, W Kip, 1999. "The Cost-per-Life-Saved Cutoff for Safety-Enhancing Regulations," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 599-608, October.
- Arthur Fraas & Randall Lutter, 1996. "Abandonment of residential housing and the abatement of lead-based paint hazards," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 424-429.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Georges Gallais-Hamonno & Zhiqiang Liu & Randall Lutter, 1994. "Productivity Growth and Firm Ownership: An Analytical and Empirical Investigation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 1006-1038, October.
- Lutter, Randall & Morrall, John F, III, 1994. "Health-Health Analysis: A New Way to Evaluate Health and Safety Regulation," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 43-66, January.
- Logan, John W. & Lutter, Randall W., 1989. "Guaranteed lowest prices: do they facilitate collusion?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 189-192, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EDU: Education (2) 2016-08-07 2016-08-14
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (2) 2016-08-07 2016-08-14
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2015-07-25
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-08-07
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2016-08-07
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2007-01-13
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2007-01-13
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2016-08-07
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2012-01-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Randall Lutter should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.