Report NEP-DEM-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michelle Rao, 2016. "Gender-Oriented Languages and Female Labour Force Participation: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ding, Sai & Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret, 2016. "How Do Pre-School and/or School-Age Children Affect Parents' Likelihood of Migration and Off-Farm Work in Rural China's Minority Regions?," IZA Discussion Papers 10073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen, 2016. "Ethnic and Racial Disparities in Children's Education: Comparative Evidence from Ethiopia, India, Peru and Vietnam," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-25, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Makate, Marshall & Makate, Clifton, 2016. "Demand for prenatal care and its impact on neonatal, infant and child mortality in Zimbabwe: Evidence from the Demographic and Health Surveys," MPRA Paper 72799, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jul 2016.
- Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2016. "Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 10075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bingley, Paul & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2016. "Family, Community and Long-Term Earnings Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 10089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smith, Jeffrey A. & Sweetman, Arthur, 2016. "Viewpoint: Estimating the Causal Effects of Policies and Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 10108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Del Bello, Carlo & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "Cultural Transmission and Socialization Spillovers in Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 11419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alesina, Alberto Francesco & Michalopoulos, Stelios & Papaioannou, Ellias, 2016. "Ethnic Inequality," Scholarly Articles 27759620, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Chabé-Ferret, Bastien & Machado, Joel & Wahba, Jackline, 2016. "Return Plans and Migrants' Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 10111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).