(90%) Centre for Health Economics Research and Modelling Infectious Diseases (CHERMID) Antwerpen, Belgium
RePEc:edi:cheuabe (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Centrum voor Economie en Ethiek Leuven, Belgium
RePEc:edi:eekulbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- LUYTEN, Jeroen & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & BEUTELS, Philippe, 2013. "Public preferences for prioritizing preventive and curative health care interventions: A discrete choice experiment," Working Papers 2013032, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Luyten, Jeroen & Dorgali, Veronica & Hens, Niel & Beutels, Philippe, 2013. "Public preferences over efficiency, equity and autonomy in vaccination policy: An empirical study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 84-89.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- LUYTEN, Jeroen & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & BEUTELS, Philippe, 2013.
"Public preferences for prioritizing preventive and curative health care interventions: A discrete choice experiment,"
2013032, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- LUYTEN, Jeroen & DESMET, Pieter & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & BEUTELS, Philippe, 2015. "The future’s so bright, I gotta wear sunscreen: Dispositional optimism and preferences for prioritizing health care," Working Papers 2015015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Fraeyman, Jessica & Symons, Linda & De Loof, Hans & De Meyer, Guido R.Y. & Remmen, Roy & Beutels, Philippe & Van Hal, Guido, 2015. "Medicine price awareness in chronic patients in Belgium," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 217-223.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeroen Luyten should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.