Report NEP-DCM-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola, Manzini & Marco, Mariotti, 2013. "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-28, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Vij, Akshay, 2013. "Incorporating the Influence of Latent Modal Preferences in Travel Demand Models," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7nq9p0cv, University of California Transportation Center.
- Roberto Josep Martí & Maite Alguacil & Vicente Orts, 2013. "Where do foreign affiliates of Spanish multinational firms locate in developing and transition economies?," Working Papers 2013/19, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Sagebiel, Julian & Müller, Jakob R. & Rommel, Jens, 2013. "Are Consumers Willing to Pay More for Electricity from Cooperatives? Results from an Online Choice Experiment in Germany," MPRA Paper 52385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LUYTEN, Jeroen & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & BEUTELS, Philippe, 2013. "Public preferences for prioritizing preventive and curative health care interventions: A discrete choice experiment," Working Papers 2013032, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Shchetinin, Oleg & Wollbrant, Conny, 2013. "The intermediary role of microloan officers: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 581, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Straume, Hans-Martin, 2013. "Currency invoicing in Norwegian salmon export," Working Papers in Economics 11/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Thum, Anna-Elisabeth, 2013. "Psychology in econometric models: conceptual and methodological foundations," MPRA Paper 52293, University Library of Munich, Germany.