Hsiang-Chun Michael Lin
|First Name:||Hsiang-Chun Michael|
[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hsiang-Chun Michael Lin to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
School of Finance and Management (SFM) London, United Kingdom
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)
+44 (0)20 7898 4487
+44 (0)20 7898 4829
RePEc:edi:dfsoauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Bo, Hong & Driver, Ciaran & Lin, Hsiang-Chun Michael, 2014. "Corporate investment during the financial crisis: Evidence from China," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-12.
- Hsiang-Chun Michael Lin & Hong Bo, 2012. "State-ownership and financial constraints on investment of Chinese-listed firms: new evidence," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 497-513, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bo, Hong & Driver, Ciaran & Lin, Hsiang-Chun Michael, 2014.
"Corporate investment during the financial crisis: Evidence from China,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-12.
- Zubair, Siraz & Kabir, Rezaul & Huang, Xiaohong, 2020. "Does the financial crisis change the effect of financing on investment? Evidence from private SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 456-463.
- Huiru Zhao & Haoran Zhao & Sen Guo & Fuqiang Li & Yuou Hu, 2016. "The Impact of Financial Crisis on Electricity Demand: A Case Study of North China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-13, March.
- Danso, Albert & Lartey, Theophilus & Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Adomako, Samuel & Lu, Qinye & Uddin, Moshfique, 2019. "Market sentiment and firm investment decision-making," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Han, Miao & Zhang, Dayong & Bi, Xiaogang & Huang, Wei, 2019. "Subsidized overexpansion of Chinese firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 69-79.
- Driver, Ciaran & Muñoz-Bugarin, Jair, 2019. "Financial constraints on investment: Effects of firm size and the financial crisis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 441-457.
- Zhang, Dayong & Cao, Hong & Dickinson, David G. & Kutan, Ali M., 2016. "Free cash flows and overinvestment: Further evidence from Chinese energy firms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 116-124.
- Hsiang-Chun Michael Lin & Hong Bo, 2012.
"State-ownership and financial constraints on investment of Chinese-listed firms: new evidence,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 497-513, July.
- Ratnam Vijayakumaran, 2019. "Agency Costs, Ownership, and Internal Governance Mechanisms: Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(1), pages 133-154, January.
- Du, Min & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "State ownership, institutional effects and value creation in cross-border mergers & acquisitions by Chinese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 430-442.
- Dongyang Zhang, 2017. "Is working capital management value-enhancing through alleviating financial constraints? Evidence from Chinese non-listed firms," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 373-406, October.
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2016. "The bank–firm relationship during economic transition: The impacts on bank performance in emerging economies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 117-139.
- Christopher Gan & Dao Le Trang Anh, 2019. "Should Firms Keep a Balance between State and Foreign Ownership? A Perspective on Financial Constraints and Investments in Vietnam," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(4), pages 517-530, April.
- Bahadır Ergün & Ömer Tuğsal Doruk, 2020. "Effect of financial constraints on the growth of family and nonfamily firms in Turkey," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Xia, Changyuan & Zhang, Xiaowei & Cao, Chunfang & Xu, Nan, 2019. "Independent director connectedness in China: An examination of the trade credit financing hypothesis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 209-225.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hsiang-Chun Michael Lin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.