State-ownership and financial constraints on investment of Chinese-listed firms: new evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratnam Vijayakumaran, 2019. "Agency Costs, Ownership, and Internal Governance Mechanisms: Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(1), pages 133-154, January.
- Du, Min & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "State ownership, institutional effects and value creation in cross-border mergers & acquisitions by Chinese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 430-442.
- Dongyang Zhang, 2017. "Is working capital management value-enhancing through alleviating financial constraints? Evidence from Chinese non-listed firms," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 373-406, October.
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2016. "The bank–firm relationship during economic transition: The impacts on bank performance in emerging economies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 117-139.
- Christopher Gan & Dao Le Trang Anh, 2019. "Should Firms Keep a Balance between State and Foreign Ownership? A Perspective on Financial Constraints and Investments in Vietnam," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(4), pages 517-530, April.
- Bahadır Ergün & Ömer Tuğsal Doruk, 2020. "Effect of financial constraints on the growth of family and nonfamily firms in Turkey," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Xia, Changyuan & Zhang, Xiaowei & Cao, Chunfang & Xu, Nan, 2019. "Independent director connectedness in China: An examination of the trade credit financing hypothesis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 209-225.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:18:y:2012:i:6:p:497-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.