|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Schweizerische Nationalbank (SNB)Bern/Zürich, Switzerland
: +41 58 631 31 11
+41 58 631 39 11
Börsenstrasse 15, P. O. Box, CH - 8022 Zürich
RePEc:edi:snbgvch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nicole Aregger & Jessica Leutert, 2017. "Policy Evaluation by the Synthetic Control Approach: The Case of the Swiss Franc," Working Papers 17.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Nicole Aregger & Jessica Leutert, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy under Appreciation Pressure - The Role of Financial Frictions," Working Papers 17.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Jessica Leutert, 2018.
"The Swiss franc safety premium,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics,
Springer;Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics, vol. 154(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Zaremba, Adam, 2019. "Cross-sectional seasonalities in international government bond returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 80-94.
- Thomas Nitschka & David R. Haab, 2018. "Carry trade and forward premium puzzle from the perspective of a safe-haven currency," Working Papers 2018-17, Swiss National Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2017-11-12 2017-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2017-11-12 2017-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2017-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2017-11-12. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jessica Leutert should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.