Report NEP-OPM-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Ford, Nicholas, 2017. "The Solution to the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle," AGI Working Paper Series 2017-17, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Fidora, Michael & Giordano, Claire & Schmitz, Martin, 2017. "Real exchange rate misalignments in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2108, European Central Bank.
- Christian K. Tipoy & Marthinus C. Breitenbach & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2017. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates and Misalignments: The Case of Homogenous Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 713, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Mardi Dungey & Renée Fry-McKibbin & Verity Todoroski & Vladimir Volkov, 2017. "Recovery from Dutch Disease," CAMA Working Papers 2017-69, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- O'Grady, Michael & Rice, Jonathan & Walsh, Graeme, 2017. "Global and Domestic Modeling of Macroeconomic Shocks: A GVAR Analysis of Ireland," Research Technical Papers 09/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Chris Garbers & Guangling Liu, 2017. "Flow specific capital controls for emerging markets," Working Papers 717, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nicole Aregger & Jessica Leutert, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy under Appreciation Pressure - The Role of Financial Frictions," Working Papers 17.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Javier Garcia-Cicco & Markus Kirchner & Julio Carrillo & Diego Rodríguez & Fernando Perez & Rocío Gondo & Carlos Montoro & Roberto Chang, 2017. "Financial and real shocks and the effectiveness of monetary and macroprudential policies in Latin American countries," BIS Working Papers 668, Bank for International Settlements.
- Avendano, Rolando & Daude, Christian, 2017. "What explains output recoveries in developing and emerging market economies after the global financial crisis?," Research Department working papers 1094, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Guschanski, Alexander & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2017. "Are current accounts driven by competitiveness or asset prices? A synthetic model and an empirical test," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 17935, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Christoph Bierbrauer, 2017. "Fiscal policy transmission in a non-Ricardian model of a monetary union," Working Papers 109, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.