|180 North Stetson Avenue, Suite 2300 Chicago, IL 60601|
(50%) Department of Economics Storrs, Connecticut (United States)
University of Connecticut
: (860) 486-4889
309 Oak Hall, 365 Fairfield Way/U-63, Storrs, Connecticut 06269-1063
RePEc:edi:deuctus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Analysis Group (Analysis Group)https://www.analysisgroup.com
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Hyun Lee & Kai Zhao & Fei Zou, 2019. "Does the Early Retirement Policy Really Benefit Women?," Working papers 2019-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Aaron Cooke & Hyun Lee & Kai Zhao, 2017. "Houses Divided: A Model of Intergenerational Transfers, Differential Fertility and Wealth Inequality," Working papers 2017-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hyun Lee, 2016. "Quantitative Impact of Reducing Barriers to Skilled Labor Immigration: The Case of the US H-1B Visa," Working papers 2016-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2016-12-04 2017-10-29 2019-07-08. Author is listed
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2019-07-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2019-07-08. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2019-07-08. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2019-07-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2019-07-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hyun Lee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.