Report NEP-LAB-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adermon, Adrian & Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten, 2016. "Dynastic human capital, inequality and intergenerational mobility," Working Paper Series 2016:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Evangelia Papapetrou & Pinelopi Tsalaporta, 2016. "Inter-industry wage differentials in Greece: rent-sharing and unobserved heterogeneity hypotheses," Working Papers 213, Bank of Greece.
- Gottfries, Nils & Stadin, Karolina, 2016. "The Matching Process:Search Or Mismatch?," Working Paper Series 2016:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Malte Sandner, 2016. "Effects of Early Childhood Intervention on Fertility and Maternal Employment: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," CINCH Working Paper Series 1606, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Nov 2016.
- Crépon, Bruno & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2016. "Active labor market policies," Working Paper Series 2016:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Cristina Mitaritonna & Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Immigrants and Firms' Outcomes: Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 22852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orsetta Causa & Mikkel Hermansen & Nicolas Ruiz & Caroline Klein & Zuzana Smidova, 2016. "Inequality in Denmark through the Looking Glass," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1341, OECD Publishing.
- Marco Di Cataldo, 2016. "Gaining and losing EU Objective 1 funds: Regional development in Britain and the prospect of Brexit," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 120, European Institute, LSE.
- Hyun Lee, 2016. "Quantitative Impact of Reducing Barriers to Skilled Labor Immigration: The Case of the US H-1B Visa," Working papers 2016-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Barbara J. Robles & Marysol McGee, 2016. "Exploring Online and Offline Informal Work : Findings from the Enterprising and Informal Work Activities (EIWA) Survey," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-089, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Caroline Klein & Louise Aggerstrøm Hansen, 2016. "Balancing inclusiveness, work incentives and sustainability in Denmark," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1338, OECD Publishing.
- Ngai, Liwa Rachel & Pissarides, Christopher & Wang, Jin, 2016. "China's mobility barriers and employment allocations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11657, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerard, Francois & Rokkanen, Miikka & Rothe, Christoph, 2016. "Bounds on Treatment Effects in Regression Discontinuity Designs under Manipulation of the Running Variable, with an Application to Unemployment Insurance in Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 11668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Black, Sandra E. & Grönqvist, Erik & Öckert, Björn, 2016. "Born to lead? The effect of birth order on non-cognitive abilities," Working Paper Series 2016:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Fukunari Kimura & Mateus Silva Chang, 2016. "Industrialization and Poverty Reduction in East Asia: Internal Labor Movements Matter," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-022, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Casey, Gregory & Galor, Oded, 2016. "Population Growth and Carbon Emissions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.