Report NEP-MIG-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyun Lee, 2016. "Quantitative Impact of Reducing Barriers to Skilled Labor Immigration: The Case of the US H-1B Visa," Working papers 2016-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Mitaritonna & Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Immigrants and Firms' Outcomes: Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 22852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miriam Manchin & Sultan Orazbayev, 2016. "Social networks and the intention to migrate," Development Working Papers 409, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Noy, Ilan, 2016. "To leave or not to leave? Climate change, exit, and voice on a Pacific Island," Working Paper Series 5441, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yiwen Chen & Benteng Zou, 2016. "To Migrate With or Without the Children—A Theoretical Note," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- daniel wilson & enrico moretti, 2016. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," 2016 Meeting Papers 1566, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2016. "The Legacies of Slavery in and out of Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 11620, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuan Zi, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and the Great Labor Reallocation," IHEID Working Papers 18-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Ilić, Dragan, 2016. "Prejudice in Naturalization Decisions: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 2016/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.