Report NEP-CNA-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margit Molnar, 2019. "Realising regional potentials through better market integration in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1557, OECD Publishing.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding, 2019. "Growing into Relative Income Poverty: Urban China 1988 to 2013," IZA Discussion Papers 12422, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- George A. Alessandria & Shafaat Y. Khan & Armen Khederlarian, 2019. "Taking Stock of Trade Policy Uncertainty: Evidence from China’s Pre-WTO Accession," NBER Working Papers 25965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2019. "China’s overinvestment and international trade conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 7642, CESifo Group Munich.
- Deng, Lanfang & Li, Haizheng & Liu, Zhiqiang, 2019. "The Impact of Family Co-Residence and Childcare on Children's Cognitive Skill," IZA Discussion Papers 12421, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zengping He & Genliang Jia, 2019. "Rethinking China's Local Government Debt in the Frame of Modern Money Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_932, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyun Lee & Kai Zhao & Fei Zou, 2019. "Does the Early Retirement Policy Really Benefit Women?," Working papers 2019-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marcus Noland, 2019. "Protectionism under Trump: The China Shock, Intolerance, and the “First White President”," Working Paper Series WP19-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hao Wang & Jan Fidrmuc & Qi Luo, 2019. "A happy way to grow old? Grandparent caregiving, quality of life and life satisfaction," CESifo Working Paper Series 7670, CESifo Group Munich.
- Susana Vieira & Renato G. Flôres Jr. & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2019. "The Evolution of the World’s Production Fragmentation: 2000 –2014, a network analysis," Working Papers REM 2019/86, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- David S. Jacks & Dennis Novy, 2019. "Trade blocs and trade wars during the interwar period," CESifo Working Paper Series 7665, CESifo Group Munich.