Matthew P. Larkin
[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Matthew P. Larkin to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Reserve Bank of AustraliaSydney, Australia
RePEc:edi:rbagvau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Larkin, Matthew P. & Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Chris & Dubelaar, Chris & Klona, Maria & Newton, Joshua & Stanley, T. D. & Vocino, Andrea, 2018. "Do House Prices Sink or Ride the Wave of Immigration?," IZA Discussion Papers 11497, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sarah J. Carrington & Bob Li & Matthew P. Larkin, 2019. "The Role of Tax and Subsidy Policy in Driving Australian House Prices," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 95(309), pages 227-247, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Larkin, Matthew P. & Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Chris & Dubelaar, Chris & Klona, Maria & Newton, Joshua & Stanley, T. D. & Vocino, Andrea, 2018.
"Do House Prices Sink or Ride the Wave of Immigration?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11497, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Trent Saunders & Peter Tulip, 2020. "A Model of the Australian Housing Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 96(S1), pages 1-25, June.
- Chong Fennee, 2020. "Housing Price, Mortgage Interest Rate and Immigration," Real Estate Management and Valuation, Sciendo, vol. 28(3), pages 36-44, September.
- Gunduz, Lokman & Genc, Ismail H. & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk, 2021.
"Buying citizenship: A boon to district-level house prices in Istanbul,"
110028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lokman Gunduz & Ismail Genc & Ahmet Faruk Aysan, 2021. "Buying citizenship: A boon to district-level house prices in Istanbul," Working Papers hal-03365115, HAL.
- Nikolay Kurichev & Ekaterina Kuricheva, 2020. "Interregional migration, the housing market, and a spatial shift in the metro area: Interrelationships in the case study of Moscow," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 689-703, August.
- Trent Saunders & Peter Tulip, 2019. "A Model of the Australian Housing Market," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2019-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matthew P. Larkin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.