|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Frankfurt School of Finance and ManagementFrankfurt, Germany
: 069 154008-0
Sonnemannstraße 9-11, 60314 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:hfbfide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Editorship
- Michael Baurmann & Bernd Lahno, 2009. "Introduction: The Moral Science Project," Rationality, Markets and Morals, Frankfurt School Verlag, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, vol. 0(0), November.
- Bernd Lahno, 2009. "Hypothetical Justifications," Rationality, Markets and Morals, Frankfurt School Verlag, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, vol. 0(4), November.
- Bernd Lahno, 2007. "On the Coevolution of Retribution and Trustworthiness: An (Indirect) Evolutionary and Experimental Analysis. Comment," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(1), pages 163-166, March.
- Hartmut Kliemt & Bernd Lahno & Christopher Lingle & D. Reisman & Robert Bish & Dean Lueck & Donald Boudreaux, 1992. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 267-287, March.
- Rationality, Markets and Morals, Frankfurt School Verlag, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hartmut Kliemt & Bernd Lahno & Christopher Lingle & D. Reisman & Robert Bish & Dean Lueck & Donald Boudreaux, 1992.
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 267-287, March.
- Cayton, Peter Julian A. & Mapa, Dennis S., 2012. "Time-varying conditional Johnson SU density in value-at-risk (VaR) methodology," MPRA Paper 36206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robyn Tamblyn, 1997. "Medication Use in the Seniors Population: Optimization of Physician Prescribing as a Means of Preventing Drug-related Illness," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(s1), pages 147-161, Spring.
- Schoors, Koen, 2003. "The effect of Soviet monetary disintegration on the collapse of trade between members of the Commonwealth of Independent States," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Peggy Hite & John Hasseldine, 2001. "A primer on tax education in the United States of America," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 3-13.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bernd Lahno should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.